Reviews for Fragments of Forever
Mel chapter 15 . 5/23/2008
Wow! Great album and a great set of stories. Sad, sweet and hilarious by turns. Especially love the last one. Sweet/funny ending. Love the short format, very nicely done. Did I hear longer story mentioned? ;D
Julie08 chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
Interesting approach to link the songs with the characters. Liked the "Arbeit macht frei" one. "Labor libertates" btw is the best translation. "Freedom through work" is "Freiheit durch Arbeit" in German. Anyways, doesn't really matter ;-).
cryingblacktears chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
wow...I loved it...it's quite sad, but it sort of made me smile in a weird way...I loved the ending...‘Hey, Wilson! Shall we go haunt Cameron for a bit?’...perfect...

keep writing, you've got a talent for it!

~CBT
cryingblacktears chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
Wow...I really like these...they're really powerful and...fantastic...the last one especially, was fabulous...

update soon?

~CBT
HoWi chapter 14 . 3/23/2008
You have an excellent way with words. Each of these are wonderfully done, in character, and I enjoy how the restrictions of length and the use of dialog makes each one hard-hitting. Keep it up!
Katie chapter 13 . 2/25/2008

Keep up the great work!

xoxo

-katie
Devour chapter 11 . 2/10/2008
Nice :] Very appropriate for the lyrics, if not the title (you're right, that one's impossible to use o_o)
Devour chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
Sad :( Wilson would never leave House... would he? Would he? -clutches desperately at the idea- Nah, well, I'm not sure, but I can defs see House being insecure enough to think that Wilson was leaving even if he wasn't.

And woo, thank for the plug xD
anon chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
the last one..just...whoa.

great job with all of them. please update soon!
Devour chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
Ohh, very interesting. Nice connection with the song title, well done! :D
anon chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
I love it. Didn't expect that! (aseepasleep)
anon chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
if the point is teaching yourself to write short - "write on!" (ABOFAL, did you catch it?)

Anyway, I love these. I'd like to read longer things by you, but I'm sure you've got stuff up.

I hope you keep going with these. They are superb.
Devour chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
Oh this one was good. Very cute!
Devour chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
Hrm. There must've been something special about Katie, because I'm sure that Wilson often deals with the death of patients he's known for a long time, and we've never seen him crying. Admittedly just because we've never seen it doesn't mean it never happened, but still, I don't think he'd break down unless there were different circumstances to usual. Maybe like Grace... we never did get to see his reaction to her inevitable death.

But I did like House's awkward lollipop gesture. Can just imagine it - he has to do something but he doesn't really know how to handle the situation. That's House!

And thanks for your response - just have to pick an album now. There's too many that I wanna do xD
Devour chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
This chapter is my fave so far. So beautiful, especially the last line! x3

Can I ask where the original challenge was posted? I think I might like to try it