Reviews for Watching the Sun Set
A Shattered Past chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is so good it deserves more reviews!
Nukumi chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It's about time I stopped being lazy and reviewed this because I've only read it about 25x now over the past two years :P You've painted a vivid picture and the part where you wrote

"He knows there is nothing for her beyond this, but the sight of someone dieing slowly before him tugs at something he does not understand. Maybe if he played his only cards right, he would mean something and things wouldn't start and end with Itachi for once, but they'd start and end with him.

And he could let go, like he once dreamed about when he was a lonely boy looking for a friend in another lonely boy. He could dream but he's not sure if he will ever be able to look past Itachi, because Itachi has encompassed the whole of Sasuke's sight for as long as he can remember. He's been Itachi's Sasuke longer than he's been any other kind of Sasuke."

Is incredibly haunting, my mind always comes back to that part at the damnest times. I like SasuIno but I hate what Sasuke's become so much that I think I was just in denial about liking this. So here's the review and fave you deserve. Better late than never, right?
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Sad. But I like it.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Nice character study.
UnknownReveiwer chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
...WoW. That was awesome.
kukaidust chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
m :3

beautiful :3
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Lovely...beautiful

-Faves-
Amaterasu-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Sorry to disappoint you, but there won't be much of a constructive criticism on my behalf :). In other words, your story is perfect or at least close to it :).

I very much enjoyed the mature way you described their relationship- bravo for creating ANY sort of a relationship between them. Excellent piece, hope to see more(especially sasuino) from you :)
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
ok im gonna review again

it kills me to read this fic becasue its so sad but yet i read it over and over!

its like ah

and yeah

like it is so crazy, it makes your heart feel like it stopped beating and started breaking instead

beautiful

if you write poetry, it would be nice to read that too becasue you have a wonderful way with words
Lamanth chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
That was beautiful ... yeah that's about all I can say all my words have left me. that was just ... I love it and it's going on my faves!

Luv Lamb
wow chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
that was really good and sad

touching too