Reviews for Genius is a Curse
Hello, Blood-Shot-Eyes.
Would you please update your profile so we know you're okay? you haven't updated it in almost two years.

please take care and best wishes,
Malica15 chapter 46 . 9/11
This fanfic got me so hooked, I read it in the span of three days. Gash, I love this whole thing, the symbolism, your writing style, everything. I have so much love for this fanfic that I can't put it clearly into words, but simply put, I love how you can give us fluffy, light-hearted scenes and emotionally-traumatizing, horrible misfortunes in the same story. Your depiction of depressed Light was accurate and it was never ever OOC in my eyes. I love your depiction of Matt, especially since this is the first time I actually ever met the character - I'm not new to the Death Note series, and I'm not an ultra fan, in fact I just started checking this fandom out three days ago, and I was surprised that a character like Matt was even in the storyline, he had such a small role in the anime series (Sorry, I'm not that much of a manga reader) that I didn't pay that much attention to him. I love how whenever Light sunk into his depression, the weather reflects his mood, always being dark or rainy whenever he feels horrible. The sun, on the other hand, is always mentioned whenever he starts finding hope again and he's looking up to his life and he actually doesn't feel as if death is the only option. I dont know if other people noticed it (heck, I don't even know if you did this on purpose), but I thought that was really clever, and I love it when people put subtle hints like that. I actually wasn't reading ANY kind of fanfiction for a while (a while being, 2-3 years?) and because of this particular fanfic, I think I'm ready to start reading fics again, so congrats for getting me hooked on fanfiction again HAHAHA Over-all, this fanfiction was one heck of a roller-coaster ride, but one of the best I've ever ridden, and I'm glad I read this. I'm very much aware of the 3-year hiatus, and I'm not really sure if you'll be putting up new chapters in the future, but even if you don't, I praise you for your great work and I am grateful for letting me go on this crazy depressing, always fun ride. I will be patiently waiting for any chapters you may put up in the future, but don't be pressured to do so! Thanks again for this wonderful story, lots of love!
Salome Maranya chapter 17 . 9/10
This is so relatable. I could recall the days before I started with meds. Those were horrible, empty pits, like deep voids in my chest that could not be explained. This chapter made me tear up a little, Light's internal debate made me remember dificult times.
I hope he finds his way out soon.
light can't cure a chemical imbalance in the brain...
light sounds like me ksndbgnd
Cici.Nota chapter 46 . 8/27
Man, I read this ages ago, and I freaking loved it, and periodically I come back to see if it's gone any further. Adding my voice to the chorus of "this is absolutely amazing and if it ever gets picked up again I will cry buckets of tears of joy."
and here i was hoping lol
Whoops, there goes Wammy.
I'm dying of laughter here, I actually made amused noises out loud, rip L
Why do I get the feeling Mello's actually alive despite what you're trying to push
It's a picture of B, isn't it?
... wait, Mello's also blonde and can be mistaken for a woman. Maybe it was him?
... misa, maybe? Lol
wow lol if i needed any more confirmation i was depressed i sure have it now (and, in case you become concerned: reading about angst and depression is cathartic to me. n_n )
Talutah chapter 46 . 7/30
HIIIIIIII! I first saw your Fic back in '14 and I absolutely loved but I had forgotten it since there were no updates. I've scrolled through about 34 pages of Light and L Fic's trying to find this again because I couldn't remember the name but I figured you might have finished it so I look it up again. Re-reading it I remember why I loved it. I'm posting this as a 'Fighting!' comment. I see its been 3 years since you've updated but I hope that someday you will have the fire to post more chapters. Maybe soon? Thanks for listening to my rambling your Reader~
2,546 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »