Reviews for Genius is a Curse
Basker chapter 9 . 3/1
Favorite chapter!?
TotallyGeekage chapter 14 . 2/18
Wow. This was incredibly vivid and breathtaking. Your use of imagery is some of the best I've seen in fanfiction.
Rekush chapter 46 . 1/17
Hi! I know it was a long time ago but are you still planning to continue it? This story is amazing and it would be a shame to leave it unfinished.
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
wait.
are you a real writer?/if yes damn i want to read your works... or i want to buy one, no kidding.
if no, a pity... you characterized them so well, in a parallel world where light ignored the damn notebook that made him mad.
because even without the notebook i think their fate is already chained to each other... ironically they are light and darkness.
i don't even know if you are reading this, or even alive. but seriously you are a good writer.
einargs chapter 46 . 12/17/2016
This is an amazing and fascinating story.

Thank you so very much for writing it, and I hope you continue it at some point in the future.
Greghero chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
The chapter was awesome , I could only predict it halfway through the chapter, the girl was Misa and you havent updater your profile for 14 months and the story for twice that much. Give us moooooooooore!
SeaWeedHead chapter 46 . 11/12/2016
Well.

I don't mean to be rude, but perhaps you could add a note to the summary letting readers know this story is incomplete.

I really loved this story and it hooked me right away. The way you wrote Light's depression was perfect. (I'm sorry that you have also been through similar symptoms, and I hope you're doing better now). But to be honest I would not have started this story in the first place if I had known that it was not yet finished, especially considering it has not been updated in over 2 years. I totally understand losing inspiration, and I'm not mad that it's not complete, but I am upset that I had invested so much time in a story with no real benefit.

You're writing is amazing and I do hope you finish this story when you find the time or motivation. If not, thank you for sharing what you have with us, but please consider letting others know ahead of time.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/17/2016
God I was terrified to get to this point.

***PLOT SPOILERS***

My arms are shaking as I'm writing this because of Light. I can't even describe my feelings clearly right now. From the slightly romantic undertones to the self mutilation and sudden death of wammy. You made me relove this series even though you took a different approach plotwise. I'll try to keep my praise contained, as I do tend to overdo it. I hope that my writing can rival yours one day.

Whether or not you can update is going to kill me, but I will live. This portrayal of mental illnesses has been very insightful and frightening, to be honest. So thank you, because through Light I have been able to see where I was potentially headed and I want to change that. Hope you're doing okay
Revisioned chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
I find your portrayal of Light and his depression very interesting, albeit I am rather ashamed to admit that I have shared similar thoughts. This story is extremely well thought out and intellectually stimulating, and while I may not be a genius I do find both Light and L to be relatable, as far as my own thinking goes. I hope you finish this series eventually, because I am already a third of the way through it and can't wait to discover what lies ahead. Hope all is well!
Oceantears2 chapter 46 . 9/10/2016
I just finished reading everything posted. The story was amazingly done and well written. The characters are very believable. The plot exciting and heart-wrenching (I really thought Light was dead!) All in all truly a great job. So I really really hope you decide to one day finish it. But that aside thank for all your hard work I really enjoyed the story.
JustAGay chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
I am honestly so proud of this story so far AND I DIDNT EVEN WRITE IT! kudos to the author, this is already making me cry. 10/10 would read again, very relatable(sp?). i wish i could write this well but alas...
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 46 . 7/19/2016
your last update was Sep 15, but i hope you are well! i know life can really be a bitch sometimes, but i sincerely hope that you will be able to update this fic! tc!
Coacoa-beans chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
It's been two years but I still check for updates once in a while :)
Your story is the one that inspired me to write one of my own in the first place. So thank you for that.
TheUltimateFireRose chapter 46 . 7/13/2016
This fic!
This is the best fic I had read on .
Your characterization of L and Light are brilliant!
When you made it like Light is dead it upset me almost as much as L's death in the actual anime.
Will you be updating? Do update. I know it is unlikely since it's been two years, but all the same
I was never a sucker for cheesy happy endings , but now I badly want an ending in which Light and L forgive each other and become friends and live happily ever after.
Asuna Yuki 3 chapter 46 . 6/18/2016
Hello! I know its been a whole two years since you've written a chapter and you might not see this review but why not send one anyway 3 I am new to this site and your fan fiction is the first one I've read but it is certainly the best I've read! I love the songs you put in the notes so the readers can listen to them as they read. I have now found my new favorite song thanks to this one fan fictionthe one called "Against the Tide" it's amazing! I know this may be a LOT to ask... But is there anyway you can continue it? I want to see how Light's family's reacts after hearing what happened to him, I want to know what happens to The Sammy House, L, Matt, and Near after all this. You've written the characters perfectly and I love your visual writing and I can perfectly imagine whats happening. I love all of it really there's not one thing I can fault you on in this story. Anyway, I really hope you can respond. Have a wonderful day!
2,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »