Reviews for Genius is a Curse
Yugiohlover1013 chapter 1 . 5/21
You need to update this I need to know about my poor boys!
I mean this can't be the end I mean oh god please tell me you are going to continue this i know this hasn't been updated since 2014 but I need this like I really NEEEEEED this like pleeeaaas ಥ_ಥ
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 46 . 4/28
Holy hell I just binged this...okay but that aside, I have a very pressing question that might sound kind of stupid or whatever but when Light gets better (hopefully) and goes back to L(...hopefully) then can the four of them do detective work together and work on cases and be like, the best frenemies ever?! Uh, can you tell I'm a little wound up? This chapter kind of hit me right in the heart but I would love for this to happen...just some good you know?
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 30 . 4/28
This story is so satisfying to read! I love seeing Light transistion and I CANNOT wait for L to finally accept Light and Light to accept L as friends! When that happens, my life will be complete!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 26 . 4/28
When L shows even the SMALLEST hint of emotion I clutch my chest and be like, "BABY U SO CUUUTE." I swear to god, when L is trying to be nice, my heart melts into a puddle of feels!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 24 . 4/28
This was a really nice chapter and I loved it! Yay! I like the idea of L and Light working together instead of against each other. I can't wait until they have a case!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 22 . 4/28
I hope Light gets better soon! GAHHH for some reason...I am weirdly scared that L will say him as inadequate...make him okay again!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 16 . 4/27
Wonderful imagery!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 10 . 4/26
I think the dialogue was very believable! Your way with words is beautiful!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 4 . 4/25
I enjoy the way you wrote the two of them and I'm looking forward to L's POV some more!
As A Ghost chapter 45 . 4/12
I remember the first time I stumbled across this fic over two years ago. I loved it then, and I love it even now. I always thought your writing style stood out and was beautiful, and as a result I worked to better myself as a writer, and as a result am writing my own novels simply because I drew inspiration from artists like you on here and other fic websites. I hadn’t watched Death Note or even thought about it in years, until recently rewatching the series with a friend of mine. I went back immediately and found this fic again, and read it non stop over two days. I loved how you portrayed but especially Light, as I imagined he would be similar to this if he never had the misfortune of picking up the death note. Mello was always one of my favorite characters, so it was a shame not having him in the story for me, but I always liked how you mixed the canon up and recreated it, filling in holes and creating realistic character arcs despite what was taken out of the original story. I always looked up to you as a writer (though I don’t know you) and still do years later, simply because you have a talent for writing stories. I don’t know whether you will ever update this story again, but I and I’m sure many others will continue to read it if you ever decide to continue where it left off. After all these years, I still could remember all of the details in this story, and it was exciting to give it a reread. I don’t want you to feel that I’m pressuring you to continue, because I know all too well how that feels. I also don’t know if you’re still an active user on this site, or if you even read the reviews anymore. However, if you ever do decide to continue this story, I’ll be here for it. Thank you for writing it, it’s been a hell of a ride
People - behind the veil chapter 1 . 3/12
Hi! I'm from Russia. I love this fic so much and I really want to share this one with russians. Can I translate it into russian? I really hope you'd see this and say yes. Love u:)
HisRedRose123 chapter 46 . 2/15
Good God, this story messes with my emotions. I kid you not, I actually started crying when I thought Light had died for good; the description of L’s reaction and the fact he blamed himself is what really got to me. Man, I’m so heartbroken this story isn’t completed. But hey, who knows, maybe you’ll finish it one day 3
YunsildinELA chapter 46 . 1/21
I’ve spent the last few days reading this amazing roller coaster of a story. You did such an amazing job with the characters, their actions, and reactions. The entire plot thus far has kept me at the edge of my seat just like when I read the Death Note manga. I hope one day you come back to finish this. I’ll be here waiting for that day.
Caffeine-Fueled chapter 46 . 1/14
Please
FNN chapter 46 . 1/1
Okay I wont lie, I went i would probably get my heart torn out but Damn I was not expecting for it to be torn out and then stomped on!

I am absolutel here!

I love how flawed they are and how everyone is characterized. You do an absolutely amazing job on this story. I know it hasn't been updated since 2014 but my heart now beats for it. Despite being unfinished it has managed to worm its way into my heart and into my list of favourites.

This story is incredible, It makes you laugh, cry, and scream in frustration but no matter what it makes you fall in love with it.

Thank you for writing this, You are truly talented
2,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »