Reviews for Genius is a Curse
fortheloveofb chapter 57 . 1/17/2021
Thank you for the food! I’m sure the heist chapter will be good no matter what :) I can’t wait to see exactly how it goes wrong T.T
crazykittylover chapter 57 . 1/17/2021
As soon as I saw the update I was like *happy screeching*.

I love the evolution of L is experiencing. I like the development that is occurring. Not going to lie I was hoping for more to read, but all good things come to those who wait. And your story is worth the wait. I hope you update soon and have a glorious day!

btw nice on the game. Did you hear the song that is Japanese and is about doing the bedroom deed? It is pretty funny if you hear the words and know what they mean. I saw a YouTuber tell people about it and just wanted to share on that with you.
Fiqas chapter 57 . 1/17/2021
Oh my god , that cliffhanger! The update notification made my day :D It's good to see L realise how dumb he was with his approach to Light. Can't wait (?) to see him suffer in the next chapter!
Nienna Telrunya chapter 57 . 1/17/2021
Yay, a chapter! And a very good, satisfying, and intriguing one. Thank you so much for continuing!
ChelIsAwesome chapter 1 . 1/17/2021
Great chapter! I love Sayu’s characterization and super hyped for the heist, and it’s great to see you keep updating!
Labirintico chapter 57 . 1/16/2021
You’re back! And with a cliffhanger noooo
L without Wammy really makes an interesting character. Not that he usually isn’t, but this really forces him out of his comfort zone and I love to see it in every chapter.
Life is hard without a butler, eh?
Also I loved the comparison L makes between Light and Sayu.
Can’t wait for next chapter :D
Ill-Fated-Wish chapter 57 . 1/16/2021
Aaaaah that cliff hanger was savage. I enjoyed the interactions between all these characters this chapter. I can’t wait to see what happens next. Thank u for the update!
Nicovi chapter 57 . 1/16/2021
"Borrowed" scrubs, check.
Cheesecake, check.
Discrete headphones, check.
Van engine warmed up, check.
Distraction, ready to go.
Layered chocolate tarts, check.
More cheesecake, check.
...
Showtime!

Thank you for the chapter, and a happy new year!
ksfhdgdyxhh chapter 4 . 1/11/2021
Damn I almost read the story it is bl dammit but story is great man only if it has not been bl then I would have read the whole story thanks for writing such wonderful story anyway
Nienna Telrunya chapter 56 . 11/14/2020
Absolutely fabulous, as usually. And I don't mind fan service, as long as it's done for a story purpose, as 55 was. Then, it's squeeable. And I love your Light characterization - and especially L's reaction to it. But of course also very much looking forward to the heist . . .
orangepotato chapter 56 . 11/12/2020
Another great chapter! Luckily this week has been slightly less stressful, but I was elated to get a chance to read! I very much enjoyed Matt meeting Sayu (he’ll be very excited to get dinner with Sayu, L, and Near too!). As always your writing is well done and the characters are fleshed out and interesting! I’m excited to see how the heist actually comes together and how each of them will play a part in it.

And I’m glad L is slowly working to become a more independent person. Wammy would be proud! And he responded just right to Sayu (even though he now has to socialize more because of it). But it’s good for him to get used to socializing since he’ll be orchestrating this whole heist. He won’t just be the mastermind, he’ll need to communicate to all of the parties involved!

I can’t wait for the next chapter! I’m excited to see how things come together. And I think it’ll be interesting to see Light interact with L more, see Light interact with Matt and Near, and see Light and Sayu’s meeting. Light is not going to be happy with that, but he’ll figure it out.

Update again soon!
Ill-Fated-Wish chapter 56 . 11/9/2020
Haha aaah I LOVE this! I was so happy when I saw another chapter! I rly like L’s character development. He’s taking baby steps and being more considerate and I’m proud of him T T. The ending was sweet. I hope the dinner wasn’t too bad haha. I can’t wait to see what happens in Heist! I bet it’s gonna be epic! I literally love this story so much. I want to give it a hug
shinzona chapter 56 . 11/9/2020
Oh so nice, you've updated !
So Light's showing signs of jealousy and L picks up on that, laughs, and almost chokes… hehe…
he's so enjoying this. It's true what Aiber said, they both don't have boundaries and have yet to learn to set them in a healthy manner. That means opening up, trusting each other, especially since Light is going to take up Watari's role (imagines Light going on cake/food errands for L, playing butler, chauffeur, ... not going to happen eh ? Probably L will end up with a cake shoved up in his face, hehe )
I also love Matt and how he's awkward around L, and Sayu, well basically almost everyone… poor Mattie.
Hope to read the next chapter soon. Light is finally getting out with L's big help.
Erika Maksimova chapter 55 . 11/2/2020
good to see you back!
this chapter was very interesting! i like how light hasn't changed a quota, but i hope his mental health will get better soon.
waiting for the next chapter!
Tower of Babel chapter 56 . 11/2/2020