Reviews for Genius is a Curse
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
So Watari didn't knock out Light... Dang that would have been cool, ah well. Poor Light is so depressed! It makes me cry!
Nubial Sheep chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Huzzah! Another new chapter so quickly! You must have stayed up late (though I suppose that the best time for writing is when you're half-awake). I really love Light's mortification at being known by this complete stranger, and L's feelings of apathy-with-a-touch-of-curiosity. I very much hope that L heard Light's little confession, because it'll make things a heck of a lot more interesting! What will L think about this teenager with the nigh-perfect life being depressed and suicidal? What will he do because of this revelation? Will he tell Light's father?
WhiteWolfCub chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Okay, so L doesn't randomly assault people. Good chapter, can't wait for an update!
Holding On To Heart chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Wow...poor light. His pain as my form of entertainmetn...the bastard. hahah wondeful chapter. Watari has a chirpy voice!

THis is amazingly well written story.
The Apple's Pie chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Oh! That makes alot of sense! XD Hehe, well Raito, admitting you have a problem is the first step to healing! And Im sure L is going to help you NOW. lol.
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Wait did Watari just punch Light in the face and stomach? 0_0 ... Poor depressed Light, I can't believe Watari just knocked Light out. He did knock Light out right?
Nubial Sheep chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Wait, let me get this straight: Watari offers Light an umbrella, and then Light goes into shock from the cold (he's probably really sick) and then... L punches him in the face? 0_o

What the hell was that?

Completely unexpected, yet refreshing ending (I love it when someone writes something new). However, now it is your duty as the author to update soon and relieve us of the suspense and mystery! I really love your writing style, flowery and dark and pretty... Your vocabulary level and grammar are great, and the plot is very original so far (I was fully expecting Light to see L in the coffeehouse, as per the norm in many fics, but you proved me wrong!). I will definitely keep an eye on this story!

update ASAP!
Kat chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Okay, I'm confused. I love the story but this last bit has me lost. I'm gonna guess that the two are Watari and L, right? But like, did Watari jut attack him or something? Weird. G-R-E-A-T! Now I must favorite this - even though I promised myself I wouldn't favorite anymore - and solve this dilemma with the next post. -_- You just love that, don't you.
Holding On To Heart chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Ahh! this story is great!

Let me gues...

L and Watari

:p

please continue.

Did watari really just PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE? hahaha
WhiteWolfCub chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Was that L just randomly punching people!
Opalynne chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
What? When is the next update? When?

(great chapter by the way-depression is great stuff)
rayvnofsorrows chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
its ruyuzaki! p.s merf
rayvnofsorrows chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
dude your a prety decent writer p.s merf
The Apple's Pie chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
lmao! Im not quite sure why Watari felt the need to knock Raito out, but it certainly was amusing! XD
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Wow, I never actually thought what it would be like for Light if he never found the Death Note, never met L, etc. It was almost sad to read him reduced to such a state [of complete and utter boredom to the point of contemplating death] and you wrote it brilliantly. Loved it!
2,914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 Next »