Reviews for Genius is a Curse
Sarahfreak chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
Tell you what when the read the last chapter I wanted nothing more then to keep reading but the next chapter wasn't there *sniff* I can't wait to read L's reaction [when he finds out] and where it goes from here...Loved it!
Sarahfreak chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
This story is getting better by the chapter...You have written really well for the genre and it's good to see L and Watari put into the mix...Loved it!
Kadasa-Mori chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
That's like the most awesome ending to a chapter ever XDD

This story is awesome. It totally drags you into the story and you can feel Light's exhaustion. I wanted to cry when Light was crying. so sad!

So yeah, awesome AWESOME fanfic! Update soon!

~ Kadasa ~
Opalynne chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
I lurved this chappie! Great work with capturing the mood once again. - *is dancing happily because L showed up*

(I think I actually prefer this depressed Light to the Kira Light)

I can't wait for the next chapter~
FictionJunction chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
wow I love this! I like stories in which Light seems more "human" than in the manga, and him being depressed is very interesting, and L is perfect, I can't wait for the next chapter!
DreyaCira chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Guh, I love it when people make Light sick! It makes my day. Your writing is very good, descriptive, and it flows well. Great so far, can't wait for what comes next!
Serria chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
I was reading this passively, then got more and more interested as I went on. I think it's a fascinating idea - a teenaged Light and dealings with depression, because I can see it as so possible. The feelings of purposeless that he might have (continued to have) with out the Death Note are so interesting, and the scenario of someone leading a privileged life (with his intelligence, etc) committing suicide is far from an anomaly. Now I'm interested in what will play out between L and Light, and if anything exciting will happen before Soichiro comes to pick him up, or if they'll meet again after.

Your writing is very good and detailed. It's neat and professional, and clean to read. The level of sophistication really added to your story. :-) Good job, and I hope to read another chapter!
Dipilidopa chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
very good! thats really intresting, i am glad that you brought L
kallipso chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
oh god more! I must have more! Did L hear what Light said? Please keep it coming I am hooked to your story.
Child of the Will chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Actually I think you're definatly on par with some of the greats in Death Note fanfiction. You're writing style is fluid and grammar is okay. The storyline is also good. I really like it and hope you will write more, hopefully sooner than later. It's nice to think there are stories like these out there being written.

I'll give you all of my encouragement so that you can keep writing.
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
So Watari didn't knock out Light... Dang that would have been cool, ah well. Poor Light is so depressed! It makes me cry!
Nubial Sheep chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Huzzah! Another new chapter so quickly! You must have stayed up late (though I suppose that the best time for writing is when you're half-awake). I really love Light's mortification at being known by this complete stranger, and L's feelings of apathy-with-a-touch-of-curiosity. I very much hope that L heard Light's little confession, because it'll make things a heck of a lot more interesting! What will L think about this teenager with the nigh-perfect life being depressed and suicidal? What will he do because of this revelation? Will he tell Light's father?
WhiteWolfCub chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Okay, so L doesn't randomly assault people. Good chapter, can't wait for an update!
Holding On To Heart chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Wow...poor light. His pain as my form of entertainmetn...the bastard. hahah wondeful chapter. Watari has a chirpy voice!

THis is amazingly well written story.
The Apple's Pie chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Oh! That makes alot of sense! XD Hehe, well Raito, admitting you have a problem is the first step to healing! And Im sure L is going to help you NOW. lol.
2,939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195 196 Next »