Reviews for Genius is a Curse
Random Dude chapter 62 . 1/18/2023
Story is well written, but... most of it fairly boring and meandering. Too many points of views, lot of annoying coincidences. But my top criticism is - this doesn't feel like Light or L from canon. Both are way out of character. Especially Light.
Random Dude chapter 3 . 1/18/2023
This is far too contrived a coincidence to really make sense. L - most reclusive person on the whole planet randomly hanging out in some suburbs in Tokyo?

Secondly Light is far too proud, no matter what, to ever allow himself to be in such a state. If he wanted to commit suicide - he wouldn't walk mindlessly around looking to jump.

Sorry, but this is way too OOC and I call BS on it.
Cici chapter 62 . 12/11/2022
Hoping your original fiction deadlines go well - if you've crafted those stories even half as well as this one, your books should be bought and read repeatedly. I love everything about this story, by which I mean it has beaten my insides to a pulp and sometimes been very difficult to read, and it is incredible. When (or if) updates appear, it will absolutely be the best day of my year.
Maylon chapter 15 . 10/28/2022
using a computer/phone in a dark room very literally melts your eyes, use an overhead light or don't use a device at night.
Guest chapter 62 . 9/4/2022
This is so GOOD I'm so happy to see them progressing forwards. The journey they have ahead won't be easy by any consideration but this turning point is making me so, so happy for L and Light
broken5pieces chapter 60 . 8/25/2022
Great, now I'm sobbing my eyes out too. I am so happy and sad that we got this far
broken5pieces chapter 57 . 8/25/2022
Welp. Guess the heist is definitely not gonna go smoothly
broken5pieces chapter 56 . 8/25/2022
Pffft these poor introverts, their space being invaded by the intimidating extrovert
jaron5 chapter 50 . 8/24/2022
Is Near autistic? Literally everything about this chapter and his anxiety is so relatable. He actually did really well.
jaron5 chapter 47 . 8/24/2022
As a person who's extremely dependent on my parents, I think I would die if they suddenly just... died. I can't, I can't even imagine it. I don't want to. It scares the shit out of me.
jaron5 chapter 42 . 8/24/2022
Pffft I totally got it wrong lol
jaron5 chapter 42 . 8/24/2022
Matt and Near... seem too happy. They would be more upset, wouldn't they? They were also late to the scene. Oh my gods they must have helped him stage his death. Holy shit. Holy shit.
jaron5 chapter 26 . 8/23/2022
Ah. Noticing Matt and L's dislike of cars. Probably has something to do with Mello's death
jaron5 chapter 24 . 8/23/2022
Someone is feeling a little jealous...
jaron5 chapter 22 . 8/23/2022
Oh man I totally relate to the ear popping. Just a few weeks back I was on a fifteen hour flight and had covid (didn't know at that time) and it was the worst thing ever. I felt so tired even though I slept so much and I couldn't even touch the food. And then the plane started to land and it felt like my ears were going to burst open. I literally curled up on myself and it took every ounce of what little energy I had to not start screaming. It was absolute hell haha
2,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »