Reviews for Genius is a Curse
Animago chapter 38 . 3/22/2022
Essa fanfic é um sonho pra mim.
Animago chapter 33 . 3/21/2022
This will be a slash? lol ansiosa
Animago chapter 20 . 3/20/2022
Exatamente. As pessoas não entendem. Dinheiro não é tudo, a gente quer um propósito. Quando percebi que meu objetivo nao ansiava mais dinheiro foi parar de perseguí-lo e perseguir outra coisa no lugar. Tudo ficou sem sentido depois. Apesar do novo objetivo também trazer renda, como o antigo objetivo traria, o novo não traria a mesma satisfação e evolução que eu queria.
Animago chapter 11 . 3/17/2022
Gostaria de ser tão simbólica quanto você nessa fanfic. Tarot! Nunca teria pensado nisso.
Animago chapter 10 . 3/17/2022
Essa fanfic sempre consegue atrair meu interesse novamente.
semone chapter 11 . 3/12/2022
Light: I would literally keep myself in tje depression thats driving me to suicide rather than acccept vulnerability
L: O. M. G.
713 chapter 21 . 3/7/2022
so happy to see that finally Light told his family everything! don't hide it anymore!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/6/2022
this chapter is so long! happy!
I'm so excited that Light finally made that phone call! the situation will become better, isn't it?()
it's so nice to see Light and L speak again!
713 chapter 18 . 3/5/2022
OMG I CANNOT BREATHE…barefoot in the snow, bugs in the vegetable…i can't believe the situation was that serious! L please come back! Light needs you (QAQ)

I'm not good at English so it's hard for me to read Genius is a Curse at the beginning, but now I'm getting used to it and I now I enjoy reading because your work is so fantastic! please don't give up on it, we're always waiting for you
_(•̀ω•́ 」)_
713 chapter 17 . 3/5/2022
Light in this chapter broke my heart I thought he got better just in the last chapter, what happened!(cry) I love this style of writing, it's so beautiful and delicate. ( •͈ᴗ⁃͈)ᓂ- - -
713 chapter 17 . 3/4/2022
ohhhh I love this story so so so long much! (crying) please finish it dear author, I'm looking forward to its ending!
sorry for didn't comment until now because I was not familiar with this website and didn't know how to sent a comment hhhh. I'll send more in the following chapters!
Guest chapter 62 . 2/12/2022
I love this story so so so much. Thank you for writing it. I really hope you’ll finish it someday3
Kachow chapter 50 . 2/10/2022
Man SPOILERS FOR EARLY READERS:
Dayum that one chpter be like

watari: to
Light:
L:
Guest chapter 62 . 2/7/2022
Help please I love this story so much I love your writing and light and L are so well written crying screaming throwing up
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2022
kehehe I love this just a fun fact there's a high chance of dying from cardiac arrest if you drink caffeinated drinks with alcohol (unless Ryuzaki is planning on killing Light with a heart attack in which case I could only say the IRONY-)
2,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »