Reviews for Genius is a Curse
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2022
I absolute love this fan fiction though wish it was on wattpad
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2022
what ?
Justastanlol chapter 2 . 12/31/2021
WATARI? L?:0
Justastanlol chapter 1 . 12/31/2021
THIS IS SO GOOD- LIKE WHAT?
guest with love chapter 62 . 12/11/2021
this fic has some of my top favorite characterizations ive seen for light and L, its splendid! their dynamic is perfect, the constant back and forth, win, loss, and spoiled win, even without the death note, feels so fluid and true to form. both of their flaws are so apparent (the pride AND the vulnerability! yes!) and so are their complemento to eachother. and the development for the side characters too! everything in this fic feels so thought out, just thinking about this fic makes me so happy. there is so much detail and care. whammys dilemma alone has SO much... he is at least partially at fault for L's inabilties but he also deeply cared about him and took care of whatever he needed but that just made the issue worse, truly a vicious cycle! but i think with light he'll make it out ok. ok im writing this late so maybe in incoherent but dear author i love your fic sm i hope your other projects are going well too and youre having a great week byeee 333333
angelyap1225 chapter 4 . 12/6/2021
Hi! I'm new to here. Feel exited to read such a great work about L. Light, thank you
Tower of Babel chapter 62 . 11/4/2021
Great series. Changing events gives the story a whole new perspective. I try to keep within established events to bring my stories a sense of "It could have happened" between this or that. The Draycott Factor is but one of my contributions.
WillingHeartbreaker chapter 62 . 9/15/2021
LMAOO NOT THE HANDCUFFS AGAIN BYE
WillingHeartbreaker chapter 60 . 9/15/2021
OH MY GOD THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT- IM SOBBING I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Guest chapter 61 . 8/15/2021
The handcuffs—lol! I like this story!
holzfigur chapter 62 . 7/25/2021
omegazero2718 chapter 31 . 7/16/2021
Power of pure spite can do wonders, L~
omegazero2718 chapter 29 . 7/16/2021
Oh wow... Anyway, L break the mood again. This time unintentionally
omegazero2718 chapter 16 . 7/15/2021
Holy shit! A whole damn year passed and he still haven't take that step!
Tewifying chapter 62 . 7/9/2021