Reviews for The Heart of a Queen
LinkWarriorInGreen chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
I loved this story! Your conveyance of emotions was very well done! Your portrayal of the characters was almost spot on. Great job once again- keep writing!
Kirsten1991 chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
Awww.. Such a sweet ending! Great job
saba-san chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
GAHH! What a tear-jerker! But,all-in-all, this story was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
kokoronagomu chapter 16 . 6/14/2010
such an enthralling and captivating story -very emotionally moving!

i hope that you are happy, healthy, and successful, i also hope you will consider writing again- you are very good at it.

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

aerie50 chapter 16 . 5/18/2010
I loved this story, this has to be my favorite Rurouni Kenshin story of all the ones I have read. You truely have a gift so please continue to write!
aerie50 chapter 15 . 5/18/2010
I changed my mind, this is the best chapter of Kaoru kicking butt, im so glad that she battled shishio, and it was realistic, awesome chapter
aerie50 chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
Kaoru is so awesome, this has to be one of the best chapters with her fighting abilities
aerie50 chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
Wow! all I can say
aerie50 chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
oh my goodness, I can't believe they are married, this is so not my favorite chapter, im so upset
aerie50 chapter 11 . 5/18/2010
I hope her advisor gets all thats coming for him
aerie50 chapter 10 . 5/18/2010
Great chapter, I hope Kaoru can convience her country that Kenshin is a good man
aerie50 chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
oh my goodness, her advisor is so bold, i can't believe he actually did that, he so would have been killed on sight
aerie50 chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
At least Kaoru tried to make it work with another guy, but it just wasn't going to happen, great chapter
aerie50 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
loved it! And I'm starting to think Kenshin is the lost prince, I hope im right!
aerie50 chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
I cant believe Kaoru caught Kenshin off guard, I love how Kaoru is really good at sword fighting and able to stand her ground, another great chapter