Reviews for I Love A Rainy Night Oneshot
You!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
that was good loved it
Jellicoe chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Hi - I really liked this story and would like to see it developed further. I'm imagining Booth's reaction to Bones & his brothers make out session and wondering what Temperence herself feels about it after finding out who Jared really is. The only thing I wasn't sure about with regard to your story is how quickly the kiss happened. I pictured more of a 'getting warm' scenario with him stealing a kiss near the end after getting the wrong idea. Keep going!
Sara chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
aah...

will there be a sequel?

I really hope so... I want to find out how they react

and especcially when Booth finds out! :D
Carole chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Oh my god you have to contuine, i need to know wot happend next and if Booth wil find out, Please please please please x
doornumberthree chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This was perfect! Absolutely great. So original- I get sick of B/B, as that's all there ever is! Nice job.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I can tell you know where Bones went wrong those stupid internet directions, they never get you where you need to be! Great jod, wonderful story!
Holly Rosslyn chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
OMG

ITS

AMAZING

I LOVE IT

PLEASE

UPDATE

SOON
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Haha that's great! I wonder what the other Booth will think when he finds out about this!

Bones:Oh yeah by the way I kissed your brother.

Booth: 0.o
PlaywBunny chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Now that was REALLY interesting. To bad you didn't go into the reactions of both of them when they discovered who the other one actually was to someone they both know. Great job!
Acerbond chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Fantastic! Chuckling happily now. Whatever will SEELEY Booth think once he finds out about this! Ha... :-) Love it. Roma