Reviews for Rain Drenched Night

ehehehe!

that was hot.

XD
Doreiku chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hehehe... I like how you used theaphorism "There's a blurry line that divides love and hate"

It fits really well with Mugen and Jin xD
Envious Lacerations chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Woohoo! Awsome! Jin and Mugen go so well together!
Squiggles9034914 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
yum... lol
Simakai chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Good job for keeping them in character!
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow... Simply amazing... These two make such an amazing couple.. and from what I can remember, you kept them so well in character! *is jealous* Anyway, great job!
roarchidori0001 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
that was so awesome!1XD
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Kyute! Loved it -. One of the best Yaoi lemons out there!
EternallyDrowning chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
O.O Hahaha! Jin got his ass kicked! Hahaha! That's gotta hurt his pride. I have to say, Mugen is my favorite character with his cocky pain in everyone's ass attitude. I loved this!
UseCorrectGrammar chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Woah, I never thought I'd say this but that actually shocked me, I thought I'd seen the worst of the worst pairings. Nope, you had to come along and rain on my parade. Mugen and Jin, just no. No, no, no, no, and no. That is the least likely thing I've heard since, well, ever. I literally am so angry that you've taken this perfectly good anime and ripped it up with your fan girl powers, that I'm at a loss for words.

Oh, and you writing style sucks too.
shoujolover22 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
YAY BOYSMEX!

end pointless comment
arelen chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
considering I am not a yaoi fan, this is really good work. But me and my friends are anxiously waiting for Ghost Hunt! I know those stories are going to be good.