Reviews for What If
Redflash04 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Amazing you are great at this keep going.
My Review chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
I took the time to read all of these in one day and I thought all of your fanfictions are great
Kage no arashi chapter 12 . 12/1/2016
Wow a great set of stories i actually had tears in my eyes for quite a bit of it and your a great writer. This makes me want to start writing fanfiction stories again and i might just do that and i will of course be crediting you and your stories as a source of inspiration. Thank you and your stories. Such an emotional ride reading these. And again i must credit you as a great sourcevof inspiration
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2016
The idea was not that bad. But u make ichiruki look stupid in all ur 3 story... n rukia look unloyal woman... i dont really like that much.. after all its nice ending i guess... please next time make ichiruki mote smart n loyal then this one... thx...
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2016
The
mfvicli chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
Wow! that was the best fanfic I've ever read! It was definitely the first one that has made me cry. Thanks for this great Ichi x Ruki fic!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
I cried. So happy XD
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
I'm in love...will you marry me?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
Why?why are u so good at this? I'm crying the shit out of myself!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Im still crying... Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Iam crying right now...thanks
Ayrmed chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
Excellent!
ashanti chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
Loved the stories. Was going to kill u at some parts but very good job for what u did
tmbstne284 chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
This whole story not just this chapter, from What Happened Last Night all the way to the end here is a great story. It is by far my most favorite story regarding Rukia and Ichigo.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/15/2015