Reviews for Words
;_; 3
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Beautiful.
Shadow.of.Illusion chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Kakashi should know better than to try and one-up Sakura. Females almost always win in verbal debates, lol. Maybe because of all the extra hormones that allow us to express ourselves more effectively...? (or at least, verbosely, lol)

In any case, I love your style of writing! The banter felt realistic and was easy to follow-usually I can't stand to read anything in this pattern as people can't seem to make it flow or it just seems extremely wordy without getting the characters anywhere. This, however, flowed nicely. :3 Kudos to Sakura for pulling him out of the "woe is me, for I am Kakashi and therefore unworthy," bit.

(Btw, I love the line where she described her hair, and where she tells him she might go insane. Can't top that, hahah. XD)

Wonderful story!

-S.o.I.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I loved this.

Their arguments were funny because sakura always had better reasons.

great oneshot :]]

update soon!
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This was a very sweet story. I quite enjoyed it.
In True Meanings chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This is sweet. But there are parts like when Kakashi was listisng things like "i have silver hair..." that it was hard to figure out who was speaking. That's all. Other than that. I love this.
Manyara chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Great job!
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
KAWAII!
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Absolutely lovely, beginning to end! Your descriptions are engaging and poetic, the banter is believable and smooth flowing, and you can just feel the strain of them wanting to say more to each other than what they can express in words. Really, really great work. And yes, I totally agree...All you need is English and a calculator! Keep up the phenomenal work! XD