Reviews for Playing with Fire
LanieLueLue chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
OMFG I love it!
malice chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Please write more of this story, it's ur fault i fell in love with Kahl/Damien! love ur story dude
Mug of Doodles chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
gahhh Damien, why so clingy? Its cuz of aaaannggsst. This is cute but short so far.
skadime chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
will you update? its a really interesting story
MyDreamsToYou chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Hello, I'm just re-reading your story and noticed that you haven't updated in a while which is a shame because this story is one of the best South Park fanfics that I've read. Especially with your characterization of Damien, Kyle, Cartman and so on. I hope you continue with this story and finish it someday. Right now all I can do is hope .

Hope to hear from you soon!
Villain chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Is there any chance of this story continuing? I've never seen Damien/Kyle before, and you're doing a brilliant job. The kiss scene in the fourth chapter was steamy sexy, and I'm fascinated to see how this plot line pans out.

I see there hasn't been an update in well over a year... :'( Continue? Please?
DragonontheField chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Can't wait for the next capter! D
i've left this stupid account chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Ahh I'm in love with this story. ;_;

Your writing style is a pleasure to read.

Can't wait to see more.
During The Third chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
AW! I REALLY love this story! I hope that everything ends up okay for them...

Update soon! I really would like to read more of this!
AnnaAsakura25 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
I. Love. This. Story.

I love the pairing and how you write it(Do I sense an awesome love triangle?).

Your comics on DeviantArt got me interested in the pairing, and I love it so much now, it's better than Style :D

Please, OH PLEASE, tell me you're not abandoning this story?
Anonymous Void chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Hey, just curious if you're still working on this fic. Still waiting for an update. Do you need any help? I'd be willing to lend my services should you need them.
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
i. must. find. out. what. happens. next! xD
Aki chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
not a south park fan but strangely, I want to see more. _

and whats with the camera?
RockerRema13 chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Oh my, this is exciting! Especially love how Damien got possessive. Do go on with the story. :]
Anonymous Void chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
So we meet again.

You've captured my attention once again and I would like to see another installment of this fic.