Reviews for Sasuke, why is there a stick up your ass?
kirstielynn chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
loved it
KyouyaxCloud chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
nice idea naru!
demonsLOver chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
SO F-FUCKI-ING H-HOT! *passed out because of nosebleed*
Grace-san chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
You want my honest opinion? Then here you go. This story was...awesome! What? Did you actually think I could flame a story this good? And SasuNaru, nonetheless? Either way, I really like this story. Totally kawaii! Or maybe it's just me thinking it's kawaii...maybe I'm just a perv...yeah, probably. Can't wait to read more?
dog-demon3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
WOW that was very good for a first time...and yeah I reread number didn't make any sense but still good job _
Basilisk Ishikir chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Wow! UM, In the future could my friends and I use the part before the lemon as cosplay skit? I would say now but We Might be moving to a different state so could we? It's your choice cause its your story but it would be funny as hell on stage!
Xtreh chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
WoW, is it me, or would naruto's friends have to be really stupid to realize that naruto is lying IF THE STICK COULD PASS OFF AS A TREE UP CLOSE? i was just like, "Wow, what stupid friends naruto has. Baka's..."
Ilamay chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
LOL! Really hot and funny, especially the part with Sasuke saying nice things. Thanks for writing it. :)
purvy sage chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
a little more after-glow would be nice... rounds it out better... but dang! me like! XD
TheYaoiQueen chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I loved the oneshot!

p.s. the easiest way to make dollars into yen is to add two zeros. ex: $1100yen
HarmonicRaven chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
cute i like it! :)
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I love sasunaru too. lol. This story was hilarious well done. Loved it.
Kyuubi-Unleashed chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Great story, and you didn't have to use yen anyways, because the currency in the Naruto world is Ryu (money used back in the Meiji era of japan, in the late 1700's)
The Sweetest Words chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I love your name its interesting! Very good fic I also love it!