Reviews for Fallen From Grace
Barcavolio chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
This is amazing. I've been trawling through the ST archive trying to find decent fics, then I come across yours and it's like Christmas )

Wonderfully poetic, and original.
Falling Stardust chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Wow...The chair and the razor are rivals? Interesting concept. This is a wonderful piece of work, and I don't see how it could be improved.
anbumoo chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow. This is very haunting. The chair's POV is VERY interesting to read; it's very unique, and I've never thought about it before. O_o (Although, I was watching a video the other day... I think it was behind the scenes..? Anyway, Tim Burton [or some other member] said something about the chair being almost like another cast member/accomplice/main character. So this story definitely works. XD)

I must say, though, what I like most about this piece is definitely the way Sweeney compares his suffering to that of his customers. The last "As I myself... have fallen from grace" just struck the spot. This piece totally brings a new meaning to the Epiphany song (don't ask me why... it just does. to me, anyway. probably something about the "we all deserve to die, even you Mrs. Lovett even I.")

Anyway, great job, and I'm really sorry about leaving such long comments. -_- I'd really like to hear more from you! :D
smashing chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
What an awesome, original idea! I don't think most people could pull it off, but you did it beautifully. I especially liked when Todd was comparing the experience of his victims to his own suffering... very chilling, and went a step further in bringing his motivation to light than the basic "they all deserve to die." You're an amazing writer!

I would definitely like to see the other chapter.
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This is such a unique idea, I love how you told the story from the chairs POV. I encourage you to write that second part!
Morris the Fool chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This is sheer brilliance- absolutely stunning and of course chilling.

I apologize for my lack of words - I'm almost speechless.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Wonderful! Dark, and a very interesting read. I like. :) Great job!

-Forever
EmilyJustice chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Nice! I never would have thought of writing from the chair's point of view, but now that you've done it I agree, I think it turned out rather well. I'd be interested in reading a second chapter, if it comes to you.

Great job! Lovely and original.

-Emily