Reviews for The Prince of Destiny
Rain of the Forest chapter 28 . 8/11
When did Azula get a dragon again? I think I missed that.
kushka chapter 29 . 3/8
Absolutely great story.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
You curse way to much!
kushka chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Absolutely one of my favorite fanfic stories ever
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I absolutely loved this story. I couldn't put it down. Completely and absolutely enthralled from beginning to end. I love your oc's and plot and everything!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/19/2015
I absolutely loved this story. I couldn't put it down. Completely and absolutely enthralled from beginning to end! Thank you for writing such a lovely story and imagining such amazing original characters.
MyRandomName chapter 29 . 9/15/2013
nice story
Untilthemoonrises chapter 29 . 9/6/2010
All in all it was ok I mean a little more zutara but hey

It thought aang couldn't love owelll
noname00 chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
Nice fic so far
Dea de Verum chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Good, and i like the idea so far. however, the paragraph with Zuko telling Katara off whould have a couple of periods and commas, which makes it a little confusing. I like it though!
thy constructive criticism chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
hey... its not that i don't like the plot, its just that i think it revolves too much on your oc's... and i also feel that the romance between zuko and katara was not well-developed... it was too fast... mai just died and shouldn't zuko be broken hearted? and also katara, her and aang's romance was a little off in your story... don't get me wrong, i'm a loyal zutarian but i think your story is not like other fanfics... and also, the characters are little too ooc for me... its not that its wrong for them to be ooc but i feel that its just too much... but i like that azula joined them...

-thy constructive criticism
Amber Pegasus chapter 29 . 2/11/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up.
Amber Pegasus chapter 28 . 2/11/2009
Wicked chapter.
Timeless Traveler chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
When Aang notices the four figures protecting him, you said three men and one woman. But Yangchen and Kyoshi are both women. I really like the story though.
Sysanet chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
*is a sucker for dragons* DRAGON!

lol Fang, so cute.