Reviews for The Prince of Destiny
I absolutely loved this story. I couldn't put it down. Completely and absolutely enthralled from beginning to end. I love your oc's and plot and everything!
I absolutely loved this story. I couldn't put it down. Completely and absolutely enthralled from beginning to end! Thank you for writing such a lovely story and imagining such amazing original characters.
MyRandomName chapter 29 . 9/15/2013
nice story
Untilthemoonrises chapter 29 . 9/6/2010
All in all it was ok I mean a little more zutara but hey

It thought aang couldn't love owelll
noname00 chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
Nice fic so far
Dea de Verum chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Good, and i like the idea so far. however, the paragraph with Zuko telling Katara off whould have a couple of periods and commas, which makes it a little confusing. I like it though!
thy constructive criticism chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
hey... its not that i don't like the plot, its just that i think it revolves too much on your oc's... and i also feel that the romance between zuko and katara was not well-developed... it was too fast... mai just died and shouldn't zuko be broken hearted? and also katara, her and aang's romance was a little off in your story... don't get me wrong, i'm a loyal zutarian but i think your story is not like other fanfics... and also, the characters are little too ooc for me... its not that its wrong for them to be ooc but i feel that its just too much... but i like that azula joined them...

-thy constructive criticism
Amber Pegasus chapter 29 . 2/11/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up.
Amber Pegasus chapter 28 . 2/11/2009
Wicked chapter.
Timeless Traveler chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
When Aang notices the four figures protecting him, you said three men and one woman. But Yangchen and Kyoshi are both women. I really like the story though.
Sysanet chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
*is a sucker for dragons* DRAGON!

lol Fang, so cute.
Sysanet chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
That was an awesome fight! Very imaginative. The final little picture painted was cool.
Sysanet chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Someone has a temper problem . and it isn't the fire bender
TaintedPerspective chapter 29 . 1/27/2009
Oh. My. God.

It's over! NO! I didn't want to review because I thought if I held off, maybe the end wouldn't seem so real... but it is.

I must say it has been quite an adventure reading this fic. One the best stories I've ever read. And while the intense patience required during the wait between chapters nearly killed me, it was worth every second. I will defiantly be coming back to read this over (like I already do!). I salute you, my friend.

I'll be looking forward to your future fanfiction! Goodbye. T_T
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 29 . 1/24/2009
I like your ideas and the oriiginal plot. However, I think you focused a bit too much on your OC's and the trials they went through. Everything else was 10/10.