Reviews for Where's Shikamaru?
Mockgirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Love it !
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I keep on coming back to this story every year. It's brilliant _
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
"Setting the basket down she grabbed a kunai that was sitting on the coffee table. The likeliness of her being able to fight off the unknown intruder was most likely slim but if the late night visitor was of ill intent Shikamaru was only a shout away."

Why would it be unlikely? She's a former Chūnin.
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I almost feel bad for Yoshino. Almost.

But Shika's to awesome to get caught by his mom.

Love this story!
Elow chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Hahahahaha! SWEET!
mari-ness chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
hmm. shikamaru in a turtle neck, kinda gay right?
Frocck chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
hi! i would like to tell you how grate this is! but i cant come up with the proper centensing but... um i realy think it is grate! ok i am over using the word grate X/X i should go ok? well on to read the rest of you storys!
rachel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
that was tha best shika fanfic i've ever read!- mostly becuse of how accurately you portrayed the characters. :P
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
YAY SHIKA TEMA!
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Honestly, I think you did a wonderful job. From your author notes, it seems that you are really un-use to this and kinda nervous but you really don't need to worry. I liked it a whole and you should be proud of yourself. Bye!
Nara Temari chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
What a great story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Greta story I liked it alot.
RealyManlyPimps chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
i like it. it was great what shikamarus dad said to him.. is there going to be a sequal?
Mistress of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Kawaii! I loved this fic! You should definately write another one! Shikamaru is so adorable!

“Next time you spend the night at a girl’s house tell her not to bite so hard.” He again chuckled as he saw his son freeze for a moment and kept on walking.

Halarious! Loved every minute of it, Kudos!
Miyori Akurai chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Oh, I loved your story _. Your portrayal of the Shika/Tema dynamic was perfect. Hope to see more work from you!