Reviews for True Colors
Anonms chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Need more potato this story. You give Hotaka potato new chapter ?
StarElsie chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
UPDATE! You haven't updated in so long
StarElsie chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
I wonder if Syaoran still likes Sakura
StarElsie chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Oh no! Did she meet Syaoran?
StarElsie chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Syaoran should not trust his mother! Sakura never betrayed him!
StarElsie chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Syaoran and his mother are so mean!
staleesha chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
( I really love this story, and been hoping you'd update for the last couple of years. Please update!
DamageReport chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
Aw, is this discontinued?
zoooaaa chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
Wow things are getting heated here. I hope you upload the next chapter soon I want to know how sakura will avenge herself while protecting herself from Yelen's plotting. Its an awesome story. Don't leave it and continue writing whenever you get the time.

Take care and hope to learn from u soon.
I-am-pongpagong chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
Aw...where Are you? why hAven't u updAted this? its such A good story, Almost sydney sheldon-like...very good plot And i like it! i hope you'll chAnge ur mind And continue this one... ;) good luck! :)
jem1711 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
This is one of the best fics I've ever read...There are a few grammar errors but the plot is just amazing...It's not original but the way it was delivered is just breath taking...I hope you continue this fic...
elwand chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
i'm gonna say its amazing cuz i really love it. i don't have much else to write apart from that cept keep up the good work and update soon.
littlegirl94 chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
great story. please update soon. I really want to know what happen next. onegai.
Midnight Blue Rose chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Hurry up and UPDATE please. I really want to know what Sakura did for her revenge. I hope it is sweet to her. So PLEASE HURRY AND UPDATE. I am practically begging you! :'(
addicted2fic93 chapter 5 . 5/6/2008