Reviews for Only You
nibbleriddles chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wonderful story! D
kyoukochan chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
so cute i loved it i just simply loved it how cute how romantic please tell me this isn't your only story about kikyou and sessomaru cause it's damn too good please

please update more stories about them im crazy about that couple and would love to read moe and more stories anout them coming from you

good story loed it i give it a full 100% and im not joking
Soul of AquaBlue chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
it so cute, i love it .
satirical chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
It's cute. I like that about it. You have a great grasp of grammar, a good vocabulary, and you can write fluidly. You definitely have talent, compared with the majority of the fics on here. However, I'd like to point something out-it's not really believable. You have a short transition from not knowing each other to "I love you" - and it's too abrupt. The characterization is implausible. Would they really do that?

I think you should take this, or these ideas, and expand it, so that it becomes more believable-love and lust are not the same; the lust is immediate, but I think both Sesshoumaru and Kikyou are smart enough to know the difference.

GL, and I hope to see more from you.
superheroxnerd chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
i have a case of the fuzzies. this is so cute! the pairings are as i like them! great story! ]
hitokiri angel chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
short but good.
Soul Raker chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Really beautiful. i like it. I haven't read a decent SessKik fics like this in ages.