Reviews for The Cumquat Day Birthday Card Fluff Story
BlackGoddess2k9 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awesome epicness! That was brilliant! And made me smile. Didn't quite get why they had eachothers names on their shoes/feet but it was cool all the same. Trust Naruto to give him the wrong card. :3
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aw that was so cute!

R&R if you will - s/4608424/1/Koibito
mochi chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
.thats probably is one of the cutest .
Acythien chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
THAT WAS SOOOO AWESOME! :D ok. i'm going crazy because of your awesome fanfiction. i'm not that good a writer, so i can't give you any awesome review, but yeah! rock on!
Bable-Fish chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Ahhh, it was so cute. Good job with the perspective, I haven't seen many pull off writing from a child's point of view. :)
Elanora-Nayru chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
So Sweet:)
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Nice, love the Naruto-dobe written on Sasuke shoe!
poke-the-kitty chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You did it again, made my night. You write the most awesome fics. XD
Hana M chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
cute
K1M chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Aw, that was so cute! (_)

This type of stories always makes me happy. It's light and sweet and funny and just wonderful..The "hormones-on-feet-Uzumaki" really made me laugh, as did the text that Naruto wrote in Sasuke's birthday card. The use of the second person for the narration was a good idea; it adds a little something to the story. And the thing that is really nice is that the characters are IC, which is kinda hard when you try to write a fluffy story with Sasuke and Naruto. Thumbs up!

Yup, this OS was great! I like it! (_)
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
*fangirl squeals*

CUTTE. Ha ha ha. Sasuke's got a nice b-day card, I see. _
giganemo chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That's a very cute story! :)

What is it about writing names along the inner heel though? I've never heard about it before...
False-Image chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aww! Cute )
EmikoKitsune chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Awe this was just too funny yet cute at the same time...I mean really...too adorable :D I really liked this as a story, perfect length and good detail and enough to draw you in too :D excellent _
CherryShadowZ chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I like how young and sweet they are here, like a daytime version of Jim Steele. I have to say I've been away for a while, it makes me laugh to think of how I found this fic and yet Im glad I did. I knew the moment he wrote that first card that it was going to somehow find its way into Sasuke's hands, still I did not predict that "Naruto-dobe" on the inside of his heel. I found that in particular unbelievably adorable. I give you ten points and add this story as an unofficial prequel-like to Jim Steele, well in my mind.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »