Reviews for Valentines RunIn
sesslover9867 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
More more more fanfic ADDICT NEED MORE UPLOAD OR ELSE I'LL COME TICKLE YOU TO DEATH p.s go kouga yeah
Someones Desire chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
YOU HAVENT UPDATE IN ALMOST 5 YEARS! WHY? :*(
Someones Desire chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
This was GREAT!
Please can you do more? :D please? your a great writer!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
OH MY GOSH! this is great! can yo do more?! :D Please?
CaityLightning chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Please, I loved the story! Please update!
imedoughnut chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
B: Kagome shud bump into Sango and they become friends and Kouga shud kiss Kagome on the lips! Ans inyuasha shud backoff! :))))))))))((((((((((:
kailah chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
You did very good so far. If you could do u think u can add a girl with red hair by the name of kalika that would be amazing! I think that kagomes mother could be captured and killed or like u said just captured by naruku. If she were killed kagome could live with koga where as would make inuyasha freaking mad. Keep up the awsome work! Oh and I myself hope inuyasha won't go with kagome to kogas. For some reason he dosent seem to fit in with the story. Good luck and plz consider my request about read head kalika!
soy.saucE chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
why havent you updated for 2 years!
jakcie chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
i loved the story so far .but if you don't update soon i am going to track you down and kick your still the story is awsume
Wiked lovely miko chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ! continue posting more chapters of this story ! I really like it !:]
Kitty-chan chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
FUNNY! I wonder how getting invited to a party end up about hair? UPDATE SOON!
Animalgurl33 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I really liked the story. Keep writing, i cant wait to see the next chap.
miharu365 chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Ok, I know this will sound stupid, but maybe you should have Naraku put some kind of spell/charm/thingy on her mom to fall in love with him. :D
jane3876 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I really liked it. Keep goin'!
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
I thought this is going to be very dark and distrubing.

But this is actually very good story line.

I can't wait to see how everything between the three of them develope.