Reviews for It Ends Tonight
Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Meredith DIED? Good fic up to that point.
Rosalie chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
omg I swear, I didnt cry I didnt! omg it was so sad! poor derek, my heart broke for him. losing the love of your life has to me terrible :( I loved the alex/Izzie part and the lexie/alex part. "guns dont kill people, people kill people." :P

this story was so suspenseful I loved it, every second of it! I know it had to have taken a lot of planning and you used the emotions perfectly. I'll miss this story! but I guess all good things come to an end. amazing job from an amazing writer :) keep up the good work, you are getting better and better!
caliginous chapter 11 . 7/19/2008
Poor Derek. It was a really sad but beautiful ending and I hope to see more (but please let Meredith live this time coz she's my favourite lol) Awesome awesome awesome story!
bohemiangirl chapter 11 . 7/17/2008

I put off reading this all day cos I didn't want it to be over... and I just read it and it seriously floored me.

I forgot about Cristina since she wasn't in the thick of everything that happened but I'm glad that you included her in this chapter. I feel so bad for her losing her person. And poor Izzie blaming herself :( And poor Alex and Lexie... and everyone. And omg I burst into tears when Derek lunged at the coffin. I was doing okay and I just lost it there cos I could seriously see that playing out. That was so heartbreaking but I LOVE how you wrote the Derek/Mark friendship. Very realistic and great to see.

My favourite line was when you wrote "Even if she had been dark and twisty, she still made everyone smile." That's *so* Meredith. I love your characterisation and the way that you write everyone. It's so easy to see everything playing out. I could see everything from Derek with the tie to the coffin.

I'm sad that this fic is over cos I love it. I love your writing too so I hope you have something else in store! Thanks heaps for writing this.
Lady Impala chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
I'm sorry for not reviewing the last 2 chapters, they were really good. I hate any character death, but it only adds to the drama. The end was really sad, but I still loved this fic!
5Elements chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
Great ending for a great story! true: all good things come to an end...
Mcalison chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
Wow, great ending, so sad!
Mcalison chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
Wow, glad it's finally over, but really scary, amazing writing, hope everyone will be okay!
caliginous chapter 10 . 7/13/2008
no! please don't kill meredith...that was so thrilling
5Elements chapter 10 . 7/13/2008
Oh NO! You didn't just killed Meredith, did you? okay that bastard Jack doesn't deserve any better, but Meredith, seriously? Please tell me she is not dead ...that would be the end for everyone involved...just let be there some kind of miracle ... I don't know but Izzie and the others just need an happy ending, just the same as me...yeah I know happy endings aren't really exciting but I'm an optimist so I hope that there is going to be a miracle so that justice it always should be;)

Besides: Sam is Jack's sister...seriously ...I still can't believe it!...really funny how far the apple have fallen from the tree.

last but not least: great job! really well done! *claps*
gizziefan118 chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
omg! like omfg!

I am like so always do this to me...make me all speechless god its so annoying!

wow this was like the most suspenseful chapter ever!LOVED it! meredith! whats going to happen to her? I saw everything happening in my head and I was reading so fast I was pictruing it so fast but it happened fast anyway. I just couldnt stop reading! why do you have to get me so freaking speechless...I love it. you need to post the next chapter like 5 minutes ago! I cant wai tto se what is going to happen and how this turns out! I'm so sad its ending :( all good things come to an end.

love it love it update soon!

bohemiangirl chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
omg... seriously... OMG. I was biting my nails the whole way through that! Just... omg! Okay I'll stop saying that now. That chapter was so action packed. It doesn't look so good for poor Meredith though! I thought that Derek was gonna sweep in and be her knight in shining whatever but I liked the twist too. I didn't see that coming. I also liked it when Izzie grabbed the gun. It was good to see her at least try to get some power back after what happened to her.

You've done such a great job with this fic. You've used the characters so well and developed some reallt interesting original characters. That's not easy to do and you've done great. I can't wait to see what comes next in the aftermath of it all.
caliginous chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
WOAH! I am hooked on this story, it is really intense, I hope you'll update soon. CAN'T WAIT!
bohemiangirl chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Argh! Cliffhanger!

I forgot all about Derek! Okay I'll stop using a million exclamation marks now. Wow, okay, once again this sucked me in. I love how with this fic I can see it all playing out as if I was watching it on the show. It's a credit to your writing that you can create such a vivid scenario. I wonder how the hell they're going to get out of this situation. Poor Alex, having to agree to that. He worked so hard and thought he'd left his past behind him. He deserves to move on and how this bastard is wrecking everything. And poor Izzie... poor all of them. Can't wait for more. This fic has me on the edge of my seat every time.
5Elements chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
omg, omg, omg... what is going to happen?...what is going to happen?...I'm so excited ... I can't wait for the next update .. omg...

please update soon PLEASE!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »