Reviews for Perspectives on Lies, Happiness and Love
Panda Person chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This was so cute! I really loved it your an amazing writer and I look forward to reading more of your writings. Keep up the great work!
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I loved it! it was so cute! please write another hatorimomiji fanfic!
Fireness chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Hm, I have to be perfectly honest with you: I am ususally the first to give a strange or out-of-the-norm pairing a chance (in fact, I usually prefer them), but I just don't see this pairing as working. It's not because of the age gap - that's not something that ever bothers me - but I just didn't see enough chemistry between the two in either the anime or the manga to warrant them becoming a couple, I think. Mind, I haven't read the entire manga yet, so I might be missing something. I like the *idea* of the pairing, and I can certainly see how Momiji and Hatori would be close, but somehow in the end, they just don't seem compatible.

On the other hand, you are a superb writer, and I will definitely see what other stories you have written. You were able to pull off the three-perspective style well, which is not something I can say for most fanfiction authors. Kudos on that, and great job on a wonderful piece of entertainment. Yes, I did actually enjoy the story, even if I do not see it as plausible.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
aw

so sweet!

keep writing and posting stories please!

this has been added to my favs list!
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Wow, didn't see that coming (j/k)

WEl, wahddayaknow? no words needed. I like how you can see into Momiji-kun's darker side. You know it's kind of odd for someone to act like that and keep up a hapy smile all the time, htere has to be some sort of angst (unless the person's an idiot). Poor Hatori-san, and Yuki-kun! Akito's just fucked up, that's just it.
Hillarious Tragedy chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
omg! more fruits basket! yay! it made kinda feel sorry for yuki though. but hatori and momiji make an adorable couple!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
this was good, if you're taking requests i would like haru/tohru, and another momiji/hatori (when they're older right around the time before and after akito dies or the curse is lifted) I would also like tohru/hatori, and a sequel to under the clouds.
MoonIdiot chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
So sad, they can't be together... Sigh... I think it was cute anyways xD
xXLady-of-LoveXx chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
_squeals_

I loved it! It was perfect, a little fluffy with the right amount of angst!

This is THE BEST MomijixHatori Pairing ever!

Thank-you for accepting the challenge!

I am so excited about the KyoxShigure one now x3