Reviews for Coda
DWIAgal chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Really lovely little story. The characters were spot on and the interactions between them were just amazing :)
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Heh. Cute. Poor Ten and his post-traumatic mid-life crisis, good dealing with Adam the generally despised and Rose's bratty flirt tendencies.

You had Rose be awfully hard on poor Lone Dalek, though. She was the only person who ever cared what happened to it, and for all that it WAS a Dalek and killed all those people it was also a sad thing and deserved better from her this soon after it died. (Personally I think a reformed Dalek would make the best sidekick, but that would probably give the Doctor post-traumatic sleep-walking syndrome or something.)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
That was awesome! I really liked it! Awesomeness!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Oh, yay! That was amazing. It had all the right amounts of the broody/traumatic Doctor and the comforting Rose in it, with a bit of awkward Adam, who so clearly is second fiddle... well, third fiddle, if you count Mickey. :) Kudos!
ILUVHOUSE chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I love it!

MORE SOON PLEASE!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
That's beautiful. Just beautiful. The raw emotions, the pain, and the salvation that Rose is to the Doctor.

Beautiful.
Le'letha chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I would have paid good money to see this in the series. Only, at the moment, I have a grand total of seven dollars and a handful of pennies, so no go... I can read this and hear the voices speaking the lines as I read them. I can SEE this in my head. That is the highest praise for a story I can give, because it means you have the series down perfectly.

This was...augh, I'm gonna say it...fantastic!

Now I shall read it again!