Reviews for Quoth Our Raven
Rainbor123 chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
That was clever! Ha! I loved it :)
Kinnori1204 chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
The only flaw I've found is:
The author's notes r too big!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wicked! This is great!
Lirael1 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
That was equally clever and adorable; I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Really enjoyed this, verbose and well-structured, and both cute and amusing. The author's notes were a little much, but hey, it's your story, err, poem.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Well, that's just simply genius.
slightlyobsessedHaylz chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Okay that was the most amazing thing I've read! Seriously, how do you poetry? :P I love this poem to pieces and your version had me giggling and envisioning it...fantastic work!
Super Girl chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Ingenuis!
DarkHairedDreamer chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
This is amazing! It rhymes, it flows, it's simply marvelous!
MoonSpider95 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Pretty cool, Loren!

I'm actually a firm believer of lobe between BB and Tara, myself, but still very interesting! And in chapter one, the Apologies to Mr. Poe, I say not need. Surely he would be proud! (:D)
Batard Anonyme chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
I am quite impressed with your poetic capabilities. Truly your poetic skill is giving me difficulty as every word I now write I hear in my head in stanza form. Thank you for writing this as it was most enjoyable.
bibliophileemily chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
This poem is epic. No, really; good fiction for Teen Titans is hard enough to find, but to find a poem based on "The Raven" that actually uses rhyming verse? Brilliance.

I thought a few of the word choices were a little odd, but it's hard to get rhyming words, so still, excellent job!
OriensRex chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
omg! that is totally awesome!
sraes chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Amazing; plain and simple.

-bows down before you-

Something like this would never have occurred to me - matching my favorite pairing with one of my favorite poems? Brilliant - as I'm not really poetically inclined, but I'm glad that you did this and even more delighted that I took the time to read it.

-Shaylan
krysty508 chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Okay, so I have to say... THIS IS FREAKIN' AWSOME! I mean I'm a huge fan of Poe and I usually get upset when people incorperate his work in to their stories/fanficion, but since you had a totally unique story and merely used the Raven as a structure for the poem, it's awsome! I love the ending with Cyborg running away, and the 'true love's first kiss?' Not terribly clever but perfectly fitting.