Reviews for Quoth Our Raven
Stripesicles222 chapter 4 . 5/23
I'm actually related to Poe. I still can't quite seem to get into his writing. It is too depressing for me. The Raven is the only one I enjoy. When I saw a Teen Titans version, I just had to read it. You did a great job. Thank you for the entertainment!
FuckTheAUTHORity chapter 4 . 3/8
Really damn good
Rainbor123 chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
That was clever! Ha! I loved it :)
Kinnori1204 chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
The only flaw I've found is:
The author's notes r too big!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wicked! This is great!
Lirael1 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
That was equally clever and adorable; I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Really enjoyed this, verbose and well-structured, and both cute and amusing. The author's notes were a little much, but hey, it's your story, err, poem.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Well, that's just simply genius.
slightlyobsessedHaylz chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Okay that was the most amazing thing I've read! Seriously, how do you poetry? :P I love this poem to pieces and your version had me giggling and envisioning it...fantastic work!
Super Girl chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
DarkHairedDreamer chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
This is amazing! It rhymes, it flows, it's simply marvelous!
MoonSpider95 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Pretty cool, Loren!

I'm actually a firm believer of lobe between BB and Tara, myself, but still very interesting! And in chapter one, the Apologies to Mr. Poe, I say not need. Surely he would be proud! (:D)
Batard Anonyme chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
I am quite impressed with your poetic capabilities. Truly your poetic skill is giving me difficulty as every word I now write I hear in my head in stanza form. Thank you for writing this as it was most enjoyable.
bibliophileemily chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
This poem is epic. No, really; good fiction for Teen Titans is hard enough to find, but to find a poem based on "The Raven" that actually uses rhyming verse? Brilliance.

I thought a few of the word choices were a little odd, but it's hard to get rhyming words, so still, excellent job!
OriensRex chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
omg! that is totally awesome!