Reviews for Quoth Our Raven
Luminide chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
BEST FIC EVER.

The first bit had me giggling like crazy. xD Thanks so much for sharing this.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
O.O

How'd you do it?Although I doubt they'd actually say even half of those words in that context, HOW?

More to come? Great!
BeautifulxButterflies chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Lol freaking histerical dude!
writergirl712 chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
A lovely piece of work, I have to say. Not only did you put one of my favorite pairings into a poem, but the poem was based off of Edgar Allen Poe's "Nevermore". AND you did it beautifully. Nice job.
Don46 chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
This in an amazingly well written poem in EAP's style of "The Raven." Coincidentally, the other day, I got done memorizing the whole poem: "The Raven." Odd, no? What I liked most about this poem of yours is how you made certain stanzas similar to those in the actual poem. That was interesting to read and caught me off guard (in a good way, of course).

There is not one thing that I did not like, something I would have like to have seen, or even something for you to improve on! This has got to be one of the most perfect poems/fics I've read in...ever! This is a perfectly written story. You are one of the few best TT writers I've ever seen; believe me, it's a short list. And personally, this poem gave you first place on who I think is awesome.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us, mortals.
sunnyflower1001 chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
i loved this version of "the raven" it was really good. and considering that it was int he same format and it didn't suck makes it even better. this has to definately be one of my favorites fanfics.
The Magician Joseph chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
fantastic narrative poem! It is well done with the utmost finesse and skill. Bravo!

Sincerely

-Joseph
Catalog Cats chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Hey, this reminds me of a song I learned in a class once! If I remember correctly (this was many years ago), the name of the song was something like "Oh No John". Out of curiosity, do you know that song? Or were you inspired by something else?
Brovaries chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wow you are so creative. Every word is perfect and unique. Your writing is spectacular. Cyborg must be feeling a little awkward!

I just finished reading the whole thing. I hope you update it because these are the types of fics that are actaully worthy of being here and you deserve so much more reviews. Congrats!
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
I hated to see this end! Very enjoyable and very well written. You should be very proud of this one.
Wind Lane chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
This is, without a doubt, the best revision of the Poe poem I've read. With her being called Raven and the episode where we see inside her mind being called Nevermore there was bound to be people trying it out. There've been tons and most of them are absolute crap. This was inventive, clever, entertaining, well written, *and* stayed in the original poem's framework. Brilliant work.
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
This was absolutely brilliant and I enjoyed every verse of it. I can't imagine how long this must have taken you, but I appreciate the choice of each word you used. I think you did ole Poe proud. _

-beautifulpurpleflame
Ikasury chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
i think your poem's awesome . and i am a poe fan, no not some weird gothic-wannabe-emo kid with delusions that knowing poe makes me 'cool', no, poetry was just the only thing i was good at in english class, and a dear friend gave me a book with all of poe's works, and when i was a kid 'the raven' was my favorite poem to listen to to go to sleep, so you know i did good in those points in class where i had to reiterate a poem... yes i love the raven, and yes, my dear author, you've replicated its 'style' rather nicely, and oxymorons are awesome,such and old thing in a new time, and it being a 'cheery' romance instead of a depression induced melodrama about ghosts and being haunted... its great . plus its funny that its always Cy who ends up finding them in the hall, doing whatever it is they do *perverted giggle* hehehe

till next *Salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Fantastic job of writing.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Cyborg has it on tape? That's bad for all concerned.

And I'd be willing to bet that BB DIDN'T guess, he just kept trying because he's BB.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »