Reviews for Quoth Our Raven
Protector of Canon2 chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
Let me guess: she's shocked into silence.

I love it!
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
I liked this as much as the first part. _ I can't wait for the last installment.

-beautifulpurpleflame
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
My favorite poem by Edgar Allen Poe, my favorite T.V. show. This is wonderful. Not only does it rhyme, not only does it sound exactly like The Raven, but it makes sense! There is nobody besides you, Lorendiac, who I have seen do this. I doubt there will ever be one who can so beautifully put together this poem, this great wonder. Poe would be proud of you.

Sincerly,

Raven of Alaska
Nos482reborn chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
an interesting version of the Raven very humorous
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
WRITE MORE! THIS IS AWSOME!
Exdeamon chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
What the...?

How? HOW! TELL ME!

You've managed to parody whats supposed to be a dark, haunting poem, and not only kept all the rhyming sets from the original, but make it GOOD? Make it MAKE SENSE? By the Deities you've got talent!

I seriously regret having only read this cus I was bored. That doesn't do it justice.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I have never read any of Poe's work. I read your story out of curiousity and was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed reading this and hope you will continue.
N2Darkness chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I'm a big fan of Eddgar Allan Poe and the Raven, usually when someone makes fun of them I get angry! But you my friend have proved me wrong. I thought it was funny and creative, keeping going!
Ember Sapphire Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This story is very good, I like the way you combined a classic work and Teen Titans please continue! - Jessica
bookworm007 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
ha, this is so cool! the language is great- you keep in sounding like an edgar allen poe poem, but there's definatly a modern twist to it. i can't wait to read the rest of it.
lmere chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
THat my possibly be, the best thing i've ever read! great job, keep it up, is there anoher chapter?
S.H.Nessa chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This is brilliant!

I absolutely love it; update soon!

NightWarrior chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Well, it got a snort or two out of me. I'd be interested in seeing the last two parts.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This is pretty funny, and I can't WAIT to see what Raven and Beast Boy do when they find Cyborg spying on them.
BoxofChocolates chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
that must have taken a long time
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »