Reviews for Deathbed Wishes
kobejapan chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
WHAT THA JDFSIENMFDSNV!'

I don't know if I should laugh at Tamaki, cry about haruhi or run away with indifference! SOO GOOD and yet soo DRY!

I love it!
usachanpeace chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Lol xD That was funny. Made me smile.. ;))
Loved it chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh gods. So pointless, yet so funny. I loved it!
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Lmao, that was hilarious! Nice one, Dailenna. xD
iRishou chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
PFFT IM SORI BUT

LOL!
James Hiwatari chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

YEs, it is sure... Haruhi-ish... ''

MWaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Naoko Askikaga-Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
At the end I totally just lmao-ed. I can imagine that, too, hehe.

supah funny~!
TTF13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
BRILLIANT.
too lay-z too LOG-IN chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
HAHAHAH! loved it :D how typical of her! yay Tamaki!

~Yasu
Sambucivox chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Good one; I think that nobody has used this plot device before. They tend to focus on thunderstorms.

The last line of dialogue is DEVASTATING. Poor Tamaki; he's going to think that Haruhi died disappointed. So her, though.

Good work!
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
*snickers* Ouran! YAY! That is something Haruhi would say. Tamaki will ALWAYS have energy, much to Kyoya's annoyance. I hope you get in the mood to do more Ouran in the future. Now I just need to find somewhere else to watch the series, I've had such a craving lately.
origamistarshape chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
hilarious
strandedthought chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
lol, great job! I love that Haruhi is disappointed, and that Tamaki still has so much energy.

I've got this horrible paper(maybe cardboard) cut on my middle finger, and it's making typing awkward. DX
Pickles the Great chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Oh God, I had to stuff my fist in my mouth to keep from laughing do hard. Though I'm not a TamaHaru fan (Though I know that's where the series is going to end up), this story still made me gigglelaugh. Thank you.

~Pickles