Reviews for Thunderstruck
Gyp Dark chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
It's a shame really... yours is one of the few stories to really capture me on here. I liked it a lot... I was pretty eager to find out what was going to become of them all xD. You have an excellent style, nice and fluid, really steady and enjoyable, and very calm. I thoroughly enjoyed it ) Thanks for letting me read it, and I may go in search of the continuation. hoping for some more news of Howl (I was super excited when I saw he was in this) and of course, the lovely Haku, and Lin/Rin and all the others. Thanks for letting me read this :) beautifully done. The very best of luck to you, and be blessed in your endeavours.
Matsuo Tanuka chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
I have read all your chapters so far, and I gotta say, you calling them 'crap' is wrong; they are great and dramatic, so stop beating yourself up! You're a great author! :D Keep up the good work!
ShiroSakuraTenshi chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
the story is good, the plot is good and exicting.
harlequin320 chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
story is going great, update soon
ahintofwhimsy chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
Very good! Update soon!

Jaimie
animefan0000012345 chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
awsome! you've read twilight by stephenie meyer, i can tell. your writting is a lot like her with the 'smile reached his eyes'. it just screams"i've read twilight"! and if you have not then you must really think i'm strange right
BurningEmbers chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Don't be so hard on yourself, it's a fantastic story so far and I can't wait to read the rest! Just carry on doing what your doing and you'll be fine.
KatieB19 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
awesome i love this story
animefan0000012345 chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
awsome chapter!and i would like to say... I KNEW IT!i knew that bran loved rae
inuyashalover2-4-6 chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
i like it. You are going to make more chapters, right?
animefan0000012345 chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
aww. that's soon
Kaikitty165 chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
i think its a really good story. your chapters need to be a little longer but thats the only thing i see wrong with it. keep up the good work.
Misty Voughn chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Swet.

I love songs. Can't wait to see how the next chapter pans out.

I think sadness is reality. And reality bites! :)
KatieB19 chapter 3 . 2/4/2008