Reviews for Rule Number 10: Never Give Cloud Chocolate
Give me the pot yo
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
hahahaha OH GOD!

twilight-zion chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I must say, damn who would've thought that chocolate acts like the kid's version of PCP or like Rock Lee after he gets drunk as hell. Poor Leon, this is a perfect way for me to paint a picture.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 8/24/2008

so many ideas!

great write!

Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Very cute and funny. Poor Sora always so naive! The pervert in me would have loved to see that actual "event" but maybe it was for the best seeing how scary and rough Cloud could be.
RubyBelle chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
such an interesting plotline! i love how everything was written!

good job!

now i wanna give cloud chocolate~
BlueFoxofWater1569 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
*snort* Ack! I loved it. Oh, and Leon's actually younger than Cloud. Ah but whatever, it was great, and I laughed a little, too.
nise-nami chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
haha. that was cute. good job!
Thatz chapter 1 . 3/2/2008

Vellacora chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Oh Yeah Cloud as a horny monster bent on having sex with Leon with chocolate! Is super hotness XD I Love it!

-Wuv the Playfulness*
twilightpath chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
How cute! Simply adorable. You cannot leave women alone or else they start scheming.
Tobirion chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Ah, that was great. Really well written, too!

I was laughing so hard when Cloud just dissapeared like that and wrapped his arms around Leon! Nice job :)
Shishisama93 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
you made a fanfic where you're implying seme-cloud and not writing out the lemon itself! O.o Shame on you!

j/k, XD. just love the story itself and your writing... XD
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
lol heh XD That's another reason to love chocolate, huh? XD Love it. Hilarious and diabolical XD