Reviews for Tears and Promises
darkblade1 chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
sweet!
Beeria chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
Aw that was such a sweet fic! i loved it
Ombree chapter 9 . 3/10/2006
I loved your story it made me cry a bit thanks for such and amazing story though it's hard to come by people who can right good Aeris and Cloud Storys!
asga chapter 9 . 3/22/2005
o.O sweet story i like it hope u make another story!
ms-thang chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
*pimp smacks Tifa*

There you go Aries. :)
NA chapter 9 . 8/23/2004
Great job, thanks for making it a Cloud/Aeris fic. I just can't picture Cloud with any girl other than Aeris. Thanks and great job!
Lunar-Tigress chapter 9 . 8/26/2003
yay for you! ~waves Cloud/Aeris flags~ this story had a nice sense of longing to it! I lurv it! beautiful! ~gives it an A~

Cloud/Aeris forever!

~Lunar-Tigress
LYama chapter 9 . 8/17/2003
aw, that was so sad and so pretty at the same time! even to im a clo/ti fan, i still thought that this fic was GREAT!
Joanne Beverly chapter 9 . 7/23/2003
I adore this fanfic..it's so sweet! ;;
White Illusion chapter 9 . 5/31/2003
It was so cute! I love the ending, please keep writing.
Rinna chapter 9 . 5/26/2003
I really enjoyed this story because I guess I'm a sort of an Aeris fan, I think it was really sweet and you did an excellent job. But I do think it would have been better for the readers if the setting was described more and you used paragraphs instead of spaced sentences. However, this is one of the best stories I've read thusfar! Good job!
Tulse Luper chapter 9 . 10/4/2002
*applause* Excellent work. You really know how to make the reader(s) feel the pain the characters go through. I love FF7 fanfics, and this was the best yet. A
FFVII Fan chapter 9 . 7/18/2002
That wuz a great story!

I enjoyed reading it. It wuz very touching and emotional
touchmyichi chapter 9 . 7/14/2002
Wow what a great story. One of the best I've read on this site so far. Keep it up!
Daze Riot chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Wow, cool fic so far. So, you know Mallow64 and Yunalesca too hua? Mallow64's newst story guest stars my creation, Ky. Well anyway, I loved your fic (makes me wish I didn't have writers block...). Well, keep it up._

~Daze~

P.S. I added you to my favorite authers, okay? I like your fics._~ (You can probably tell I love Cloud/Aeris)_