Reviews for History Lessons
musme chapter 9 . 1h
I love it !
Thanks
TwistingHope chapter 9 . 7/2
This was beautiful and really great to read! I always try to find stories, where Dudley realizes the errors of his ways and tries to be a better person. I mostly read these kinds of fanfics simply because a muggle gets to interact with wizards. I absolutely love how Dudley is confused and a little scared, but also wanting to know more. I can just imagine the look of awe on his face right now! :) honestly, thank you so much for writing this fic! I enjoyed it so very much indeed!
gaul1 chapter 9 . 6/30
Great story, much enjoyed.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 9 . 6/29
What if's are my favorite premises, and this one delivered. I tremendously enjoyed reading this, it was well-written, no grammatical errors that I could see, and finishes on a positive note. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 7 . 6/29
Very nice chapter! I love the entire story so far, but I tend to get caught up in reading and forget to review. That being said, you presented an alternative point of view to one of the more schismatic things in Book 1: why the Stone was in Hogwarts. A popular theory is that Dumbledore was using it to see if Voldemort was really dead, and that he might have used it as a way to test Harry. Your version, that the Flamels insisted that it had to be in Hogwarts and it wasn't Dumbledore's decision, was a new idea that hadn't occurred to me at all, and I really like it. Yes, he could have put more vigorous defenses around it, but that's neither here nor there. Can't wait to see what happens next!
filly8 chapter 9 . 5/13
great story! I was kinda heart broken when I realized it ended with book one though!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 9 . 4/9
I’d really like it!
Specially because Dudly was saved from his parent abuse, because he was abused, his parents turnhim into a bully since childhood without morals, and they were made them sick with his overweight. In canon he tryed to make this better later, but sooner is better he will have a better life. I hope he had tell Harry about his family, he needed to know as no one had ever told him.

I know this one is now abandoned, but I like this somelike finish. I wish you could write an epilogue and how life went after Dudley finish his education and Harry left, if they continue to be friends, etc.
Willow chapter 9 . 3/30
Wish there was loads more of this is was so so good
Sweet Little Hufflepuff chapter 9 . 3/26
That was beautiful! Will there be any more?
Savvywolf chapter 9 . 3/14
This was a fun read! Would you ever be putting up a sequel? The changes you've made could be so fun to explore! Either way thank you for your writing it was beautiful!
pixelherodev chapter 1 . 3/11
$RANDOM thumbs up
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 9 . 3/8
This was really cute! Dudley and Al's interactions were great
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 9 . 1/23
Great story. It's amazing how much a one school year can change someone, or even a single month. I love the realistic characterization of Dudley, as can't wait for you to update this story.
jadethetroll chapter 9 . 1/21
really nice story
AilingStar chapter 8 . 1/17
Oh, forgot to mention. Great job. A. Scratch that, S-rank job here. This story is just amazing in every possible way.