Reviews for History Lessons
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 7/30
It's really weird reading a rant against Dumbledore that A) I agree with, and B) is delivered by Dudley.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 7/30
Something about the line "the tortoise did not reply because it was a tortoise" really cracked me up.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 7/30
Come on, Albus, just tell Harry about his family yourself! Arggh! Canon-compliant idiocy is the worst.
Jasnrob chapter 9 . 7/21
I enjoyed your story and do think Dudley has potential to heal from his abuse too.
sbmcneil chapter 9 . 7/7
This is a very unique and fascinating story! I'm glad they are becoming friends and that Dudley is even helping cover for Harry. Dudley got a pigs tail for eating Harry's birthday cake -I'm sure it would still make Dudley scared of adults. I like how it wasn't Al's fault that the Philosopher's Stone was in the castle - sorry, I don't believe that. Harry isn't a fool - it seems at time that Dudley looks down on his cousin. Although I like the special relationship between Dudley and Al, it just seems like one more thing that Dudley got instead of Harry.
Dolphelecat chapter 9 . 7/6
I adore this story! I just makes me feel happy.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 6/23
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Vernon descends from one of the bullies who picked on Albus' sister!

That book about trials reminded me of Sirius Black.
azulkan2 chapter 9 . 6/5
Great story. Looking forward to more.
Really enjoying this so far, great characterisation. Hope you continue with it
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 9 . 4/27
I really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue it sometime. There aren't very many Dudley-centric stories around and certainly not many with him becoming friends with Dumbledore. Thanks for writing!
fireball900 chapter 7 . 4/18
I've never seen *Flamel* as the one who insisted the Stone be at Hogwarts - it's a novel approach.

Also, because I forgot to say it earlier - Bowser is an *awesome* name for a Turtle.
fireball900 chapter 6 . 4/18
I love this story. One of the best dressings down of Albus, and probably *the* best Dudley I've ever seen
fireball900 chapter 5 . 4/18
Hahahahaha!

And the penny *drops*
fireball900 chapter 4 . 4/18
I think my favourite parts of this are Dudley's interactions with 'Al' and Fawkes.
fireball900 chapter 3 . 4/18