Reviews for History Lessons
Kuro chapter 9 . 9/19
This is a very interesting twist to the HP universe. I haven't seen a story that has Dudley as the main character, in fact I don't think I have ever read one quite like this ever before. I am really excited to see how this progresses as Harry and Dudley get older...Heck I'm excited to see how the next chapter will go! I really like your pacing of the story, it doesn't drag on and it keeps you interested. I wiil admit I stayed up till 3 am yesterday reading this. I got to chapter 4 when I realized I needed to sleep before a test I had to take... *no regrets*...This story is amazing and I hope avid readers like myself won't have to wait long for the next installment!
Have a beautiful day/night lovely author! *High-Fives all around*
Gracfully chapter 9 . 9/12
Kris chapter 9 . 9/10
Sequel?
kurotenshi-08 chapter 9 . 8/29
Great story, I'm glad I found this.
TakuGifian chapter 9 . 8/28
I'm really enjoying this story, it's a great and very different perspective with an interesting premise. The writing itself is easy to read, expressive and well balanced. Characterisation is lovely. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
iamladyliberty chapter 9 . 8/20
This was really lovely, congratulations on finishing and thanks for writing!
alliepi314 chapter 5 . 8/7
Omg! You paralleled Jake with Hermione! Great idea!
Ahhhhh that was so good! Please please please consider writing a sequel (or six)!
Awww. Awesome ending! I loved your writing and plot development, and this story was an absolute delight to read! Thanks for writing it! :)
I have to say, this is one of my absolute favorite portrayals of Dudley. It really is amazing how Dudley's experiences at school have shaped him. I'm proud of this Dudley for steering himself in the right direction. Fabulous chapter as always! :)
Aomina chapter 9 . 7/22
This is fantastic!
Araytigre chapter 9 . 7/14
I remember rolling down hills like that too, it was soooo much fun, even if we crashed and burned like they did too, lol. Super balls were always a lot of fun too, ahhh the memories those two activities brought on. It's good that they are broadening their relationship, and even better that Vernon isn't causing them any grief so far. The telling part will be after Dudley goes to his Aunts house, and how he treats Harry then. Thank You. TTFN
Badbonita chapter 9 . 7/11
That is a really good piece you have there. Dudley has changed so much and at least, the interaction between Dudley and Harry is what Albus dreamed would happen when he left Harry with the Dursleys.

IMO, this is a young man who can go far - not just with his boxing but his imagination and current work ethic will get him places that his parents only dreamed of.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 9 . 7/9
I hope there more of this! Like a series!
Mother of Tears chapter 9 . 7/4
Sooo happy to get your update! This story is so good I read the whole thing over again!

This chapter was short, but wonderful anyways. The picture of Dudley and Harry careening down the hill on their go-cart was priceless!

Can'r wait for more!