Reviews for History Lessons
Really enjoying this so far, great characterisation. Hope you continue with it
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 9 . 4/27
I really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue it sometime. There aren't very many Dudley-centric stories around and certainly not many with him becoming friends with Dumbledore. Thanks for writing!
fireball900 chapter 7 . 4/18
I've never seen *Flamel* as the one who insisted the Stone be at Hogwarts - it's a novel approach.

Also, because I forgot to say it earlier - Bowser is an *awesome* name for a Turtle.
fireball900 chapter 6 . 4/18
I love this story. One of the best dressings down of Albus, and probably *the* best Dudley I've ever seen
fireball900 chapter 5 . 4/18
Hahahahaha!

And the penny *drops*
fireball900 chapter 4 . 4/18
I think my favourite parts of this are Dudley's interactions with 'Al' and Fawkes.
fireball900 chapter 3 . 4/18
I love that Dudley thinks Albus is a *student!*
Darth Peevsie chapter 2 . 3/25
Nice. Dudley is growing up. Our big little man is becoming a little big man. Fics like this are so rare, where an annoying character learns and grows. It's well written too, thank you.
Samsal11 chapter 9 . 3/13
I really enjoyed this :) could you make one for all seven books and even beyond? That'd be wicked.
chyaraskiss chapter 8 . 3/1
Ack! I wish there was a way to edit our reviews.
I meant to add, I really enjoyed reading this story from Dudley's POV. It was so interesting.
chyaraskiss chapter 9 . 3/1
I really enjoyed reading this fic. Although it didn't feel complete to me.
It would be interesting to see this as they age.
Min's awesomeness chapter 9 . 2/19
You know, when I saw this story I didn't think I would like it as much as I did. I loved how you put evrything together and the change of atittude you gave to Dudley. Wonderful!
G the Headmaster chapter 9 . 1/26
Excellent story! I wish it were longer.
MrRobertsIII chapter 9 . 1/22
Very sweet. Always nice to come across a Decent!Dudders fic.
FrostedMidnight chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
This story is really wonderful. If you ever found the time, I would love to see more in this universe, it would be fabulous!