Reviews for History Lessons
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/22
Excellent idea!
Mondtanz chapter 7 . 4/25
Nice to see a story where Dudley is actually able to change his ways. In the right environment he really seems to flourish...
Thanks for the story. I'm curious how you will portray the other years from Dudley's perspective.
Katara97 chapter 7 . 4/22
This is a lovely story. I am eagerly waiting for an update. :)
Acidwing chapter 7 . 4/21
Your story is brilliant! I like this new Dudley quite a lot, the history teacher is totally awesome (but why do I constantly have the feeling that he might be connected to magical world in some way), Fawkes is hilarious, and I absolutely love the idea of Dudley being friends with Dumbledore.
Shadowmage97 chapter 7 . 3/26
I've really been enjoying your story. Hope you update soon!
KariAnn chapter 7 . 3/23
Great story. You have me in the mood to look for Dudley stories. Thanks for my new subgenre to read.
Animekitty47 chapter 7 . 3/16
I love your excuse for why the Stone was a Hogwarts. Utterly refreshing after all that Dumbledore-bashing in other stories. lol No one cares if you bash Divination. XD Anyways, this is a great story and very well done and I hope you come back to it!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 3/12
Seven chapters for the seven books? I suppose I'll find out. This chapter was awesome, but, perhaps oddly, I especially liked the beginning parts, since it was interesting to see a bully's perspective...well, great job so far! *keeps reading*
ksecc1 chapter 7 . 3/11
Very interesting story. I have some guesses as to who Gabrowski is.
nkh1 chapter 7 . 2/13
Dudley with Harry what a powerful combo. Now if Dudley can jut get his parents on board.
Hvshi Ninak Aya Neko chapter 7 . 1/31
maybe Dudley could try convincing his parents to send them both to camp over the summer...
somehow.
tricorvus chapter 7 . 1/20
My god this thing is excellent!
More, more, more!
tricorvus chapter 5 . 1/20
I'm so happy I could dance
This is great stuff
tricorvus chapter 4 . 1/20
This is perfect and hold me while I cry
tricorvus chapter 2 . 1/20
Truly enjoyable, I'd always wondered what Dudley would be like as a human. I myself had a 2nd cousin who did a similar turn-around so this rings true. I hope this story runs the whole 7 years