Reviews for The Whirligig of Time
Lily chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Woooww, this was fantastic! Short but good! I understand it's probably a lot to ask since this is an old fanfic..but It would make my day if you ever update this!
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
pretty awesome
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
This fanfic has been a favorire for a while. The she's the man fandom isn't gone yet, we're still waiting you know..
And I'm not sure if you realize how bad others and I want you to update this. Or make another story about them.

We're all so eager, because you're so good!
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
hey i just have to say that i love your story. I know it's been a long time, but will your continue it?
Anon chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
I love this story!
Pleeeease update it?3
Guest chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
You know this was like my all time favourite fanfic for these two, and taking the time to retread it, I can honestly say my tastes haven't changed one bit. I still love this fic, and since I realized you haven't ceased all awesome writing habits I was wondering if you could maybe add another adventure for these two? I just can't get over the characterization and dialogue, it's just amazing. And I normally don't review anymore, but I really need to plead for more. Did I mention that I love this fic and universe you've set up? Oh and the thought of Olivia as a cop is enough to get me happy, so please, for the god of all that is holy and good, please update?

-ULA

P.s: I will worship the ground you walk on if you post anything Viola x Olivia
Zweley chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I'm sorry, I couldn't stop thinking about this fic. Now I'm seriously begging you to update, or at least.. To know if this was the end.
Zweley chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Okay, so this really is a very good fanfic. Like, it's really, really good. And I can't say more than that it makes me sad it isn't finished yet... I understand that you might have other fics to work on, but please, please don't forget this one. With some Olivia/Viola stories it doesn't matter, but damn this fic is way too good to be forgotten.

Anyhow, I enjoyed reading it. Hope you will update someday (:
DubCliq chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Any chances of an update on this awesome fic? :(
KW Jordan chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Has this fic been forgotten in, like, the sands of time or something? :) Sorry. I've read most of your stuff, but for some reason, I skipped a few. I've been haunting the net all evening for reading material and come across them again. Figured I should read them. I'm enjoying it, immensely.
MusicRocks chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
But Y U NO update though? :c
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
It actually breaks my heart when talented writers, especially OliviaxViola shippers, stop writing their amazing stories! But I'm not giving up hope! Please come back and finish!
This-and-That chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
great story :)

It wouldn't be bad if it ended here (as it looks like it has), it was a nice, happy ending.

I enjoyed reading, and I like your style of writing dialogue.
AbstractRainbow chapter 11 . 3/8/2010
you are awesome
Lee Lamprush chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
want more cool story thanks for the awesome read