Reviews for What You Don't Know
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This reminds me of a scene from the movie The Mask of Zorro. XD
Squizzy chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love your style of writing! I have read your extended version of the two lovers And would love to read more. I don't think I have ever been so much engaged by a piece of text, not even while reading best seller novels
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Very good!

And your first time?

wow
LenaleeTykiMikk chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
U r really good at writing this!

May be u should consider continuing...?

:D
GirlyGirl68 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
it was good very good in fact. i loved it.
anony chapter 1 . 7/23/2010

DAYMNN GOD

SMEX 3

FAVED' (:
Eros ex Nihilo chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
wow, ulquiorra's quite the horn dog. well, i guess that makes orihime one too. nicely done!
4 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
H.O.T.!
Ongaku Neko chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That was hot. I enjoyed reading it. Yay for the Ulquiorra and Orihime pairing. XD
Meggo-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wow. That's all I can say about this. This is very, um, descriptive. But, all in all, it was really good! *thumbs up!*
Digital Skittles chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very well-written, witty and humorous. I always thought of Orihime to be more innocent than this but I like the way you portrayed her lust for Ulquiorra.
Andaateika chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
It was an okay story, but a few things bother me. First off, Ulquiorra Schiffer was not in character, and the over embellishment on his manhood kind of irked me. Also, Inoue Orihime is far more innocent then you're portraying her here. You make her sound as if she's had sex multiple times, as if she's a slut of sorts. Remember, the character is only the age of 15. She should still be a virgin, not someone with a vast of knowledge on sexual escapades.

Maybe if you focused more on the story line rather then the hot raunchy sex scene you would have a better written story. And just a note... you had her undergarments slashed from her body towards the beginning, now she's sitting in unharmed underwear that she had on previously.
Shenice10 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
WOW, that was amazing. I want more.! .
RainingCats chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I didn't like it... Seems like Ulquiorra only likes her for her body and vice versa. I also don't like how Inoue submitted to him so easily. You did say something about how she had a crush on Ichigo before, but it was fleeting. And Ulquiorra was "toneless" and "emotionless" the entire time... not very sexy, in my opinion.

All that aside, it was .. erm.. exceptionally well-written xP