Reviews for There's Nothing Strange About This
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That is SO CUTE! :D
whateveer123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
aww that was so cuute! I loved it. but she was cheating on Nathan? it's just that I love Nathan, I would like to imagine he was happy too, they were separated or something, but not cheating on him, but imagining she wasn't cheating on Nathan, the whole laley story was awesome, I could picture it happening. anyway I loved it, just don't be cruel with Nathan! lol
JcsJudas chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
wish there was more...*sigh* haha...soo good.
seventhprincess chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
i loved this! it was so cute and i'd be the luckiest girl if this actually happened in the show lol :) x
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I loved that, that was SO cute! Great job!
babs08 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I love you for writing this. So. Much. *hugs* I've got a big smile right now and it's all because of Jennifer's little (totally understandable) misunderstanding. I hope you write more L/H- you're so good at it and there are so few out there who do. Thank you for this. _
HannahBabies chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That Was So Awesome! You Did A Great Job! I Love Haley/Luke Fics! ;) Good Job Keeping Them In Character Also, It Was So Easy To Picture!
laley chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I love laley. their so awesome. I wish mark would put just some innocent laley in one of the episodes. Nathan doens't have to know.
VenusRising chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Fantastically written. The dialogue between Lucas and Haley is spot on, moving from friendly teasing to more serious matters. Also, your story is very within the realm of possibility. They acted IC and had just the right touch of friendship and wistfulness.
BrownEyedDiVa09 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
LOl this was awsume I could see someone mistaking Haley being married to Lucas. I hope that happens in the show but I doubt I mean would it be so bad to give us some Laley action? lol anyways I love this story.
MyMelodyDreamz chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I loved how u protrayed S5, Laley It's juss so kute!

Love the misunderstanding n everything.. ahhaha.. it flows really well! :D
Celeste chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I absolutely love this story. Lucas and Haley are soo cute together. You captured their friendship very well. Please write more about the pair.
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
that was funny
justawritier chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Really liked it. Cute and funny.
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 1/24/2008