Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
screamsofashadow chapter 46 . 11/20/2008
46 chapters in 5 months, then NOTHING for another 5 months? THIS CLOSE TO THE END? That's just cruel.
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 46 . 6/27/2008
Continue, please! I really want to know what happens.
sweetsnake chapter 46 . 6/24/2008
OMG! hey, fanfic is working for me again! yay! wow i ansolutley loved the last two chapters before this one they were awsome (seeing as i didn't get to review for them) and this one blew my mind! wow, it was fantastic but I'm very confident that his son will cure him! :D. Great chapter but just a helpful hint: i would very much enjoy having a little more enphasis on what Eileen and Severus Jr. look like, i found it a little hard to picture them ;)
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 45 . 6/7/2008
Sorry, when I read the last chapter I didn't realize you'd already updated! Now I'm REALLY curious... I really want to know what happens with the Snape family. Update soon! :)
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 44 . 6/7/2008
Oh man, I really want to know what happens now! Update soon :)
OtterPotter chapter 43 . 6/6/2008
Ah... No, she shouldn't have agreed! Poor Sarah,Poor Snape...

-OtterPotter -A.K.A. Bubbles "Captian Obvious/Captian Forgets-A-Lot" Cullen
OtterPotter chapter 42 . 6/6/2008
To the again always amazing writer-His Half Blood Princess,

Sorry I have not been reviewing for awhile, I was focusing on writing a real book that was not in fanfiction. About this chapter, I love it! Very good and poor Sarah. Don't let bad reviews get to you this is a really really great story.

Love the somewhat confused OtterPotter- A.K.A. Bubbles "Captian Obvious/Captain Forgets-A-Lot" Cullen (It's a long story)
sweetsnake chapter 43 . 6/5/2008
OH NO! wow, that really sucks. I was actually surprised she accepted although... I would expect her to save her family... I guess I can only hope things go well XD. Great chapter, love the suspence, keep up the great work!
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 43 . 6/4/2008
Great chapter! I like the deal they made... you know how I love conflict! Can't wait to see what you do with it. Update soon!
Bluehaven4220 chapter 43 . 6/3/2008
oh geez, what are they going to do? update soon, i can't wait to see what's going to happen next
sweetsnake chapter 42 . 4/18/2008
Hey, great chapter! My heart ached for the two of them when they realized the hardships that were comming! please update soon.
Bluehaven4220 chapter 42 . 4/18/2008
This was a very good chapter, and don't worry about the ranting. Sarah is right though, Severus can't do EVERYTHING, it's just not possible. Update soon.
OtterPotter chapter 41 . 4/4/2008
To the always amazing writer-His Half Blood Princess,

First of all, YAY, another chapter! Secondly, I could see that promise being a problem in the future. Poor Sarah, she is really sweet. I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen in the next chapter... Again, I love it so much! I can't wait for the next chapter!

From the always amazing reviewer- OtterPotter
sweetsnake chapter 41 . 3/27/2008
Hey! Awesome chapter! lol you know I loved it, that was so horrifying, poor Sarah! Oh wow, I really wonder whether they'll be able to break their ties with voldemort before they get themselves in too deep.
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 41 . 3/27/2008
Can't wait to see what's next!
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »