Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 37 . 3/18/2008
Loved it! I love when he talks about devotion... it's exactly as I picture him. You do a great job with Voldemort; you know I love his appearances! Hahahah. Great chapter! It was really sweet to see everyone fawning over baby Eileen.
Bluehaven4220 chapter 37 . 3/18/2008
Oh dear, poor Sarah. Her motherly instincts are heightened now, and as such, I think she's going to turn into a mother-wolf type person. While Severus is the Alpha-Male, I can surely see Sarah ready to rip out someone's throat if they harm her child. Update soon
sweetsnake chapter 36 . 3/17/2008
YAY! It's a girl! AW! Eileen, thats perfect. I loved her pulling on Albus' beard! That was *one* of my favorite parts!(amongst the rest of the chapter btw) Keep it comming!
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 36 . 3/17/2008
How sweet! My favorite part was that you named her Eileen, first and foremost. Severus has to really be missing his mother in all of this. Great chapter.
Bluehaven4220 chapter 36 . 3/17/2008
It's a girl! I had a feeling, but I was anxious to know just the same :), and I lovely name as well. Defiant just like her father, I'd say. Incredibly sweet and fluffy chapter, update soon :D
sweetsnake chapter 35 . 3/15/2008
OMG lol I'm sorry I didn't realize their was another chapter! OMG you cant just leave it like that! I need to know!
sweetsnake chapter 34 . 3/15/2008
AW! I'm finished the whole thing! Wow that was cute but I'm not very happy that she was forced into taking the dark mark! that really sucks :(. OMG SEVS GONNA BE A DADDY! I love it...its just soo cute! YAY he'll make a wonderful dad! Loved it keep up the great work! ;)
TuitionalFlea33 chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
Okay, I haven't gotten very far yet, but I think its pretty good. But Sarah and Severus are 1st years, right? I think they talk in a very grown up way, not at all like 10 0r 11-year-olds. But that's just my opp.

Scathlocke
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 35 . 3/15/2008
Hahahah, I loved the line "Oh who asked you? This is all your fault." I've never been in the delivery room for anyone but it sounded realistic enough (based on the movie Knocked Up). :) I loved this chapter. Very sweet, can't wait to see what you name him/her. You portrayed Sarah well in this chapter... she was definitely believable. Great job!
Bluehaven4220 chapter 35 . 3/15/2008
NO! Don't leave it there! Is the baby a boy or a girl? WHY would you leave it there? I want to know the sex of the baby! Gr, I'm frustrated. Update soon.

PS. The title was very funny, but it's all meant in hindsight, yes?
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 34 . 3/14/2008
Thanks for the Voldemort cameo! Hahahah. Loved this chapter, nice job!
Bluehaven4220 chapter 34 . 3/14/2008
*smiles and sighs peacefully* That made me smile. I'm so happy Sarah told her mom. And Voldy is just *shudders*. Anyway, update soon
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 33 . 3/12/2008
I loved the dinner scene. Everyone was so... proper... and adult. I can't believe how much they've grown up since first year! It was a good chapter. I love how the Malfoys continue to uphold the pureblood ideals. Narcissa seems like she genuinely wants to be friends with Sarah, and I think that's actually pretty cool. We always see the bad sides of these people in the books, but it's nice to see something different for a change (while still keeping everyone in character). Great job. I loved it. And the gifts were awesome!
sweetsnake chapter 21 . 3/12/2008
OMG! THAT WAS SOO NOT COOL! Not the story of course, wow I can't beleive he did that! I really hope they get back together because I love Sevreus and all but I'm so siding with Sarah on that one!
Bluehaven4220 chapter 33 . 3/12/2008
I like how you show that Lucius has a SOMEWHAT human side to him, but as Severus said, I wouldn't put it past him to try something awful, especially on those goblets.

And for Sarah to see those memories, poor thing. But it was good that she showed her, because it's very important that she saw it, and how she understands him a little bit more.

Lovely chapter. Update soon