Reviews for Reaching Out
o chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Well done
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
She smiled at him. Oh boy. She smiled. And the way she offered him her hand. It was so innocent and yet erotic on a whole different plane. I love this series!
Solkar chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That's a piece of art - an imo totally credible outburst of Vulcan temper.

I like your 'Reconnecting Series' a lot!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Another great installment to the series.

Gotta feel bad for T'Pol being hounded like that.

Who wouldn't want to rip their heads off for the way they'd been treating her. Good thing, Trip was along to help her out and letting her know that he'd be there for her. Because it's quite obvious to him that she needs someone to help her out.

And who better to do it than the one who cares for her very much.
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Another fantastic installment.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
You have such talent at combining drama and humor, tenderness and sensuality! Thank you for this wonderful story! It is one I will read over and over!
KLJ-93 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow, poor T'Pol. Thank gosh Trip was there to help her out with the press. Good story.
evcake chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
This has such a beautiful description of one person being there for another.

My favorite line is still: "But there was no one else whose touch sent a sweet, hot flush of molten fire coursing through him, melting his heart as it went."
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Wow! Another wonderful story. You capture Trip and T'Pol so well. I love how despite how Trip feels, he is there for T'Pol. I like the true friendship that they have in your story. It is nice to see T'Pol let her guard down in front of Trip. He is the one that would understand everything the most. Great job! I hope you have other stories planned in this terrific series! They are truly fantastic!