Reviews for Are We Friends Yet?
Kunoichi21 chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
Oh my God this was so fucking cute! Seriously! I'm so astounded that this whole story was inspired by one measly freshman blowing his nose into a tissue. Like, how? How can your brain work like that? Lend me some of the inspiration?

Definitely adding this to my favorites And I'm already looking forward to reading the next of your stories. You have a lovely way with words. (:
RinRin-Chama chapter 22 . 9/30/2014
I started this after finishing a stressful 8 page research paper, now...I feel completely revitalized and and my heart organ is stuffed with happy feels. This story was PERFECT, dear merlin, and that ending was PERFECT, and the balanced level of romance and drama and angst and actual plot was PERFECT, and gosh golly I LOVED this story! I thank you on behalf of myself for writing this, posting it, and allowing those such as myself to read this wonderful masterpiece! -contented happy twirling-
randomadorablepikachu chapter 22 . 7/12/2014
(Demyx as the maid of honor oh my gosh laughter! ...that's too perfect)

this was a nice read. simple, sweet, with a touch of drama (but not over-the-top). for a bit there i just wanted to beat roxie's head in and say 'stop bullying axel you dumbass!' but he figured things out pretty quick. ...zemyx cameos make me happy! poor zexion, having to deal with hyper!Demyx all the time because Axel can't refuse giving his Demmy caffeine. (you know he secretly enjoys it though).
OrangeRoses21 chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
AWWWWWWWWWW THIS WAS SO CUTE!
MoonStar100 chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
this story is perfect and just what i needed right know. Thank you so much for writing it! You did a fabulous job and i loved everything about the story- no complaints and no exchanges. ;D Thanks.
MumboGumbo chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
this was so good, the only complaint I have is how dramatic Roxas's past is with his parents and Sora, I think that was slightly overplayed. BUT BESIDES THAT. I was thrilled to read this, and the ending didn't piss me off, it was cute and happy, and gave me enough closure.
Falling Ash chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I absolutely adore this story, I'm not going to lie. It's realistic, for one, and every time I read it (which, I will admit, is quite frequently) I fall more and more in love with it. Good work. :)
Soul of Hope chapter 22 . 9/3/2012
oh my...whenever I go over to a...certain friend of mine's (wink wink) house I end up asking a lot what we're going to do next...which I can never do again without thinking of this amazing fic and getting feels. sjcjdfjdbhjek oh well, this was just BEAUTIFUL and I absolutely adored, yo. One (of many!) of the best fics I've read for this pairing, now onto read more from this amazig auhor! Did I mention how much I freaking love polar bears? I think you've managed to steal my heart, missy! v.v curse you!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Absolutely one of the best stories I've ever read. Not just as fanfiction but as a work of art. Unbelievably captivating. Most other fanfiction posts are 'cute' stories or something that leaves an impression or feeling on you for a bit, but I had a whole movie playing in my head while reading this with such memorable scenes, that I have that strange feeling you get when you listen to deep music or read a good book, and I know I won't forget about this story anytime soon. The changes in Roxas, the hardship of his history, the personality of Axel, the realtionship roller coaster between the two, the usage of other characters, and just a sense of reality is what sets you apart from the other authors here. I think of this as more of an online novel rather than a creative post, because you really know how to write material that people love (no wonder you have so may reviews and favorites). It took me hours to read all 56,799 words with no break, and I'm glad I did because I enjoyed all of it. Once again, I applaud you for this accomplishment and thank you for this miraculous piece. Keep writing. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Omg, you are an awesome writer. I mean, it's 1:30 am, and I cannot stop reading this story! Terrific job!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/1/2012
My gods. That last line gets me everytime. I've read this so much and the "friends first and foremost, lovers second and forever" thing totally reminds me of what my fiancé said to me when I agreed to marry him.
Takara yume chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
I am seriously loving this. *q*
Takara yume chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Aww so cute!
Harmonic Sniper chapter 22 . 7/19/2011
Really adorable story I loved the flow of their relationship!
Kaylie Lynn chapter 1 . 1/23/2011