Reviews for Put You to Bed
Nicole731 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Agreeing with others way to rushed.
Lizfan21 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This story was way too rushed for my tastes. You should try a beta next time, they are good about helping.
Lovely1pyt chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
I really like the beginning of the story. The sexual tension between Live & El makes you hungry. I like that it was obvious that they are friends first, but something laid beneath. Giving us readers the POV of both on how they felt on the nite of Cooper's death was brilliant. The last chapter took me too far away from the story, but I applaud you...It does inspire me to want to write. Thanks!
poetif chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
I liked the angst and sexual tension of the story up until this chapter. it seemed rushed, like you really didn't know where else to go with it but you just wanted to finish the story. I don't blame you. As a writer I can't say I haven't been tempted to do the same thing. Sometimes you just run out of ideas. And sometimes it's better to wait until you get hit by your muse again than to just post. There's not much conversation between them before they have sex. And there's none after even though they aren't prone to cheating. Or at least that's what you'd have the reader believe by repeating that he's married. Me personally, I'd have rewritten the last chapter but hey it's just my humble opinion. Other than that, I liked the first three chapters.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
DAYUMMMMMMMMMM!This was great!Wish it was longer,but short and sweet is good too!E/O FOREVERRRRRR!
seddieluv4ever chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Question, was that the end of this series or just the end of the chapter, hope its the 2nd one! T'was really good! ;)
GloryN86 chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
OMG, they did it. I have never read a Fanfic, where somebody describes aesthetically sex.

So, I hope, that I could read more of your stories.
GloryN86 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Ok, He gripped himself in his hand and started a slow rhythm. Nice thought!
GloryN86 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Really great. I had to smile when I read the Chapter. I thought he goes on, but thats really cool. Love it.
EO-Hiphuggers chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
YOU CAN NOT LEAVE THAT STORY THERE! ( :

I want to know if El and Liv are going to get together!

Please continue! ( :
Alexis Dawn chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
pmn
pj chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
hhey plz finish it up... im dying to know if they will confront each other and what will she $do if she realizes he knew it was her..
michy chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
hey u have to finish this story... i could not pull myself from it.. i loved it..
svufan4ever chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
i know it has been awhile since yoy updated so please do this oneone. it is very good so far.
joana.nyc chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Can't wait to read more of this!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »