Reviews for Unbreakable
ZabuzasGirl chapter 26 . 6/8/2011
Get the hell back to this don't you dare let this go

HushHush0987 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
arapture chapter 27 . 12/12/2009
HEY(: UPDATE! its been more than 2 years man. there are readers waiting to hear from you!
TheEagerScribbler chapter 14 . 3/27/2009
This is good, I'm hooked.
mclovindramione chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
hahaa. love it! I was donkin around on the forums and found that somebody challenged you to this! I had to check it out! Dramione stories are muh fav! Good writing!
xMidnight Muse chapter 27 . 12/26/2008
Oh wow, this is really fantastic! I really hope that you decide to continue this is the future, because I am more than interested in what happens next. I'm especially interested to see the romance between Draco and Hermione really start up. Please please please update soon!
dracowitch chapter 27 . 8/24/2008
Yes I am definitely interested! I love this story so please don't rush it because I would rather wait and have the current quality continued! I am too into this plot to abandon it now so no worries of me forgetting about it! Good luck re-editing; I will wait patiently for it.
samanthaxxdawn chapter 27 . 8/23/2008
I will definitely still be interested.

I love this story and I hope you finish soon so I can read it again.

Thanks for telling me, because I actualy did think you forgot about it.

: ]
dracowitch chapter 26 . 8/3/2008
I started to read this story and noticed that you haven't updated in ages so I thought it would be complete, but it's not! Are you going to update because I really love this story and want to know what happens next! Please don't disappoint?
jacksparrowluva12 chapter 12 . 5/24/2008

Good story so far :)

I'm sort of confused about this chapter, about the spell that Draco uses on Hermione, right before she say's "Thank You"...

Maybe I'm just really stupid and that's why I don't get it lol, but do you think you could explain it?

Klein chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Very nice opener. I will be keeping up with this story. :)
Ginnyvere chapter 26 . 3/21/2008

What the hell did Ginny do, that the man wanted to shoot her? Hope there will be some explanation :D (it's just that I'm curious *laugh*)
EdwardsDemon chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
omg i absolutely love ur fic. its amazing
Eleatic chapter 26 . 3/11/2008
Hello there, I have been following this story for a few weeks now, and thought I would finally get organised enough to drop you a review. Unfortunately I usually read fan fictions on my cell, which doesn't have enabled, so I need to actually log onto a computer for this sort of business. Otherwise I promise I would have done so.

I have very much enjoyed reading the story so far. I haven't read what anyone else has commented, but please don't rush the Draco/Hermione relationship (I remember you commented on it a couple of chapters back). I think their current relationship is fantastic; it's realistic, and rushing them would just ruin this credibility. Believe me, I've read a lot of D/Hr fics, and whilst many are excellent, I don't think any of them stay as well within Rowling's characters as yours do.

Um. I think some more characterisation and background history probably would have been useful earlier on in the story with your more outlying characters - like Harry, Ron, and Ginny. Especially as Ginny has a much more prominant role later on in the story. But I guess it's too late for that now ;)

Ooh, and longer chapters would be bliss. I'm not properly complaining about their current length, but it would be wicked if they could be longer.

To finish, I hope this fic continues for a long while yet, as I'm not sure what I'll do when travelling without it! Congratulations so far, and good luck ]
Kimrel chapter 26 . 3/10/2008
I love this story, you write well. The tension between Draco and Hermione keeps me addicted! :) Though the Isabel character seems a bit strange or misfit, you write her well too.