Reviews for Facing The Fire
leomorri chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
great story couldnt stop reading once i had started and harry wanting to get closer to draco awww cute .

very cute story with amazing lemon want more

anyways bye
Slytherin'sNotebook chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
The idea to this was very good and it was believable and in character.

However, i do feel as if you rushed the ending. It seemed as if Harry wanted to be friends with Draco...you sorted that out but then it's almost as if you lost interest in the plot and wanted them to have sex and that be it. It just seemed a little rushed and I think what you had gained at the beginning was lost slightly at the end due to the pacing of it all. If you had got the two to be friends and then maybe a time jump or whatever with the whole 'we've been friends for (X amount of time), but recently I find myself wanting more' or something like that, it would have been better.

It's still good though! It was really well written and the idea was fab but a little rushed to the end.

Well done though!

WickedTorchwoodFan
Ilamay chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I love it! Thanks for writing it. :)
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aww, sweet

From Me x
dollyrulesall chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
wow!please plz let there be more chapters like this!you and some other good authors hav got me hooked for life on these storys!
unknownymous.me chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
It was nice, really. It was very ingenious of you to make Draco shunned by everyone so that Harry maybe the one to comfort him. can I make a simple request? may you do another Harry-Draco fanfic with detailed sex and alert me for it? please, please... Hope you'll reply.. c'',)
Zbecause'z'islonely chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I like but why in god's name would voldemort kill lousios (or how ever you spell it) He's one of his main guys. But what ever good job. Maybe I'm just altra picky.
MikoGoddess chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This was really good, except that, right near the end it suddenly seemed to jump. As if you tired of writing it and just wanted to get it over with; it was right when Harry found Draco in the hall that second time. Draco's entire demeanor changed so suddenly, I guess he just gave into everything and decided to hell with denial? Up until then, though, I absolutely loved it. )
Jean chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
wow. that was an amazing oneshot. m. if only i were Harry and Draco was straddling me... *giggles* i wish that it were longer but it was a good way to end!
Enigmus chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
That was INCREDIBLE! I wish it was more than just a one-shot. AWESOME JOB!
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I hope this isnt just one chapter. I hope you write a next. I really want to know what happens between the two after and what does people think. Lots of questions. ]
Adrian Michaels chapter 1 . 1/24/2008