Reviews for The Beginning
donttouch chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
:D
kiky21 chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
hey, nice fic there! little bit TOO sweet (made me feel like eating a bag of candy) but lovely anyway :)
Sue1313 chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
So sweet. Got to love those guys. I am so happy Spencer is OK.
martina aka the Celt chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
So beautiful...please continue
101spacemonkey chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
aw they made their first memory, i could argue they have others but it was just too cute
tearbos chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
“Oh god, Spence. You are beautiful!”

*sigh

that he is

I'd be watching him too!
tellygirl chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
And in your next story,the forestry division come after Aaron and Spencer after they left clues during a tree vandalism incident...they won't stop until thet bring these 2 fugitives in! I liked this little fic very much,it was very sweet,even though you still had to hurt Aaron! :o)
TheLovethief chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
What a cute ending! Enjoyed it very much. Though it wasn't Reid who got Aaron's ankle broken. Clumsy man managed to do that himself very well;) Thanks for sharing anyway!
TracyLynn chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
I loved the tree carving idea...glad you used that to finish this one up. Very nice. Looking forward to your next story, angst and all.
PanicButton chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
AW sweet and even a little tummy turner for me to enjoy.

just about the right amount of fluff...that I feel was saturation point for me, so I enjoyed that :c)

nice little chapter eldersis

goingtomakecoffeesis
tellygirl chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Aw,that was luverly :oD
TheLovethief chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
I guess they deserve this break. Very sweet, fluffy stuff. Nice pictures in my head now;) Thanks for sharing, dear Aggie.
TracyLynn chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
To come home to this was PURE joy. I loved it. They are just so much happier when they are together and while really it is new for both of them, it is so sweet. I love them.
tearbos chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Aww!

Toothbrush time!
101spacemonkey chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
that is just too cute...

the fluff is killing me

not really ;)

still, you pay amazing attention to them, as in what they look like and manerisms, its scary sometimes, like in the other fic where you commented on gold flecks in spences hair, now i admit ive noticed that to, but i just thought i was going a little whacky... hehe