Reviews for Painful Times!
Ember Rivers chapter 15 . 3/9
i love your fanfic, Lilly is just to adorable that people just want to take care of please- you cant end it there...what are you planing with that last sentence?Is Lilly's vision going again? is she going to show other symptoms caused by the accident? What about Amber and Ashely?
Sorry for asking all the questions, I'm just really looking forward to the next chapter! Cant wait
MMM chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
Please continue with this story you've done great so far
NEXUS2.0 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
This stor has an extremely good plot and i commend u for trying a story like this, as not alot of writers would. I cant wait for the next chapter. I hope that last part wasnt a way too hint a Lilly losing her site because that, for lack of a better word, a DICK move lol.
Daariecho chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
Hiya, just started reading this...3 days ago and i love it love it love it! Update soon pweeeeaaaseeee?

last chappie almost made me cwy. We wuv u Lilly!
Mistress of Suspence chapter 15 . 5/25/2010
please tell me why you would give up on such a great story? maybe you could finish it soon i think it's really good and i would love to see how you end it...
experimentalgirl17 chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
i came across this story by accident and it is so sweet and sad and i like it. The quotation marks are confusing and need to be toned down in the dialouge but a nice story so far. i must admit i get teary eyes at almost every chapter thinking about Lilly and her injuries and how sweet Miley is!
DrDoom2006 chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
I love it. Intense, real... wow... I'll be waiting for more.

Take care!
ev80 chapter 15 . 2/20/2009
This is a really touching story. Thanks for sharing it.
MahBloodRed4U chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
Please continue please? This is one of the best stories ever please? I’m begging and i don't do that xD

- LoveAndRegret
IM GAY SO WHAT chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
wow. i love this story. i can't wait to see what happens next please update soon.
lita rocks LbC chapter 15 . 12/3/2008
GREAT EFFING STORY! you seriously need to update this!

please! i beg of you! I'll give you a cokie xD
Moxterminator chapter 15 . 10/25/2008
Are you going to continue this? this is really good ! :D please continue it.
Music and Reading Lover chapter 15 . 10/23/2008
i loved this story, please update soon
xbLuex chapter 15 . 10/14/2008
omg ... why didn't I ever read this story before?

it is BRILLIANT ! absolutely brilliant!

I see you haven't updated in some time, but I hope you will do anyways, soon )
Pezz chapter 15 . 9/6/2008
WOW! This story rocks. I love the interactions between Miles and Lils. I know it has been awhile since you updated this story but I do hope you comeback soon and do an update...I really want to know what else happens.