Reviews for Painful Times!
MMM chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
Please continue with this story you've done great so far
NEXUS2.0 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
This stor has an extremely good plot and i commend u for trying a story like this, as not alot of writers would. I cant wait for the next chapter. I hope that last part wasnt a way too hint a Lilly losing her site because that, for lack of a better word, a DICK move lol.
Daarilexi chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
Hiya, just started reading this...3 days ago and i love it love it love it! Update soon pweeeeaaaseeee?

last chappie almost made me cwy. We wuv u Lilly!
Mistress of Suspence chapter 15 . 5/25/2010
please tell me why you would give up on such a great story? maybe you could finish it soon i think it's really good and i would love to see how you end it...
experimentalgirl17 chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
i came across this story by accident and it is so sweet and sad and i like it. The quotation marks are confusing and need to be toned down in the dialouge but a nice story so far. i must admit i get teary eyes at almost every chapter thinking about Lilly and her injuries and how sweet Miley is!
DrDoom2006 chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
I love it. Intense, real... wow... I'll be waiting for more.

Take care!
ev80 chapter 15 . 2/20/2009
This is a really touching story. Thanks for sharing it.
MahBloodRed4U chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
Please continue please? This is one of the best stories ever please? I’m begging and i don't do that xD

- LoveAndRegret
IM GAY SO WHAT chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
wow. i love this story. i can't wait to see what happens next please update soon.
lita rocks LbC chapter 15 . 12/3/2008
GREAT EFFING STORY! you seriously need to update this!

please! i beg of you! I'll give you a cokie xD
Moxterminator chapter 15 . 10/25/2008
Are you going to continue this? this is really good ! :D please continue it.
Music and Reading Lover chapter 15 . 10/23/2008
i loved this story, please update soon
xbLuex chapter 15 . 10/14/2008
omg ... why didn't I ever read this story before?

it is BRILLIANT ! absolutely brilliant!

I see you haven't updated in some time, but I hope you will do anyways, soon )
Pezz chapter 15 . 9/6/2008
WOW! This story rocks. I love the interactions between Miles and Lils. I know it has been awhile since you updated this story but I do hope you comeback soon and do an update...I really want to know what else happens.
Hopeles13 chapter 15 . 8/2/2008