Reviews for The Muffin Joke
Kubasaki chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Whenever you are writing the descriptions for your humor stories, why do you always put 'I guess it's funny' or 'It's supposed to be funny', or even 'I was trying to be funny'? Have some confidence in your humor! These stories ARE funny! Remember what Yoda always says; "No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
Catlover friendly-but-xplosive chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
5/3 people have trouble with fractions? good one! im one of the 5!
Girlbender875 chapter 8 . 8/28/2008
Oh my gosh I loved the ending! Thank you for writing this hilarious fic! You should do one with Anakin getting drunk!

Girlbender875 chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
LOL! This just keeps getting better and better!
Girlbender875 chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
Oh dear, Mace isn't that good at jokes.

LOL!
Girlbender875 chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
"The whole club seemed to fall silent."

LOL! I can't stop laughing!
Girlbender875 chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Oh my gosh, QUI-GON, MACE, AND YODA ARE GONNA GET DRUNK! LOL!
Girlbender875 chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
"'Take wha' you wan'!' So I took the bike.' Obi-Wan sat with a small frown of concentration until Siri lifted her hand threateningly and he started to laugh hysterically."

That line just made my day.

Girlbender875 chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
LOL! Poor Garen!
Girlbender875 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Oh my gosh, I don't know why but that was just HILARIOUS! Maybe it was just because you were waiting for more and he just kinda says "Yeah. That's it." And you're going: Oh my gosh they're so drunk. Hilarious! I loved it!

Banbi-V chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Ahaha, I know that joke! Freaking amazing! ]
i luv ewansmile chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
Ahah. This last one is my favorite out of all of them! Pretty hilarous! Great job!
KCS chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
*Snort of laughter*

Poor Obi, fraction problems. Hee!

Awesome - well done!
Ann Jinn chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
This is such a funny story. Sorry to see it ending.
Ann Jinn chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
Sorry, I can just picture this in my mind, the drunk masters. Can imagine Yoda would have erratic speech patterns.

A long night huh? Funny.