Reviews for The Guide to the End of the Galaxy
Leytra Incorporated chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Is this dead? Please resurrect it!
mericat chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Awesome. Fun story. Can't wait to see where it goes. BTW love Arthur's first description of the Doctor and also love the Tardis having all kinds of fits, poor girl.
proudtobeatheatrekid chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
Hahahahaha! That was great! And you totally surprised me with the flying thing! Genius! Here I am, too distracted by the imminent death and wondering how in the heck you could save him, and BAM! Missed the ground.

... That sentence did not turn out how I expected it to turn out. Huh. Oh well.

I enjoyed what you have of the story and would enjoy it if you updated, but i'm not going to be a hypocrite. So... Live your life.

~proudtobeatheatrekid
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Destiny of the Daleks, 1979. The Doctor looked through a book by Ollun Colluphid. The script editor was one Douglas Adams.
Vilinye chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
I love it. Absolutely brilliant. And since Ace calls the Doctor "Professor," of course alt!Ace would call the Professor "Doctor"-maybe if they swapped Aces...
I-Married-My-Fandoms chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
. . .

More please? :D

Kijo Kurosaki~
Kamai6 chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
GREAT!

You have certainly got the insanity right!

Well Done!

Kamai6
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
"Flying is east. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
PrairieDawn chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
It does have quite a bit of the old Douglas Adams Mania...though I did lose the the thread of the plot a couple of times. Will you be finishing it?
TheShadowArchitect chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
definately gets better as it goes on
WalkInEternity chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
This story is really exciting! I love all the twists that are in this story. I think that you got Arthur's character perfect and the last line made me laugh. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
BocasAwlBeBack chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I just finished reading the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I like this unexpected crossover; please contine.
Ugolino chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Great, great work! Please update...
littlestlamb chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
ha! this is so awesome! keep it up I will definitally be readying! :)
Aslook chapter 5 . 1/21/2009