Reviews for Coma
PixieInDarkness chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
aw this story was soo sweet you did a great job, and does that mean that kashiwagi died?
hisayuki chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
kashiwagi died? x.x nice story
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I liked this fic it reminded me of something that I would write.

Sometimes trauma can strengthen a love.

Thank you for writing this. :)
Kay chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
hi.

this is one of my favourite Maria-sama ga miteru fics. My absolute favorite yumi/sachiko fic is The Stand and I really admire your writing, even if you like to write short stories (I love long stories)

I hope you write again soon.

take care and thank you for writing.

Kay
reiko08 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
you just dont know how happy i am when she is not in a full coma.. even my insides were screaming.. you almost killed my sachiko! lol.. nah. dont worry i wont sneak up and kill you in your sleep.

its great. you can really feel the love yumi has for sachiko.

do you really hate kashiwagi that much?... but yeah. the first time i read about kashiwagi that he is really a bad driver. i was sure an accident will come.

i so love your fics.. do keep it up! :)
clarec97 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Great plot but sad to have Sachiko in that state. Great writing. Thanks
Arakan chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
OH MY GOD.

You kill kashiwagi!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.

_

It's remind me again how much i like your story, tsuma-chan!.

Awesome!. Keep it up!.
hanazono chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
i should have known it was kashiwagi who was driving the car. hehe! nice ending! -V
Spidey1617 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
i love all your stories and alot of them ive read more then once
Arvendell chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
My heart bled for them...I'm glad they have each other to share the pain and happiness
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Ok, let me tell you this… This was a memorable-class story.

By reading the title for this story, everything could have happened with Sachiko, since it was indeed a fatal accident. Losing the movement on your legs is never easy to assimilate, some people just can’t bear the pain and the future live they’ll have to face; others change completely from the self they were before. Thankfully for Sachiko, Yumi was there all the time, she was there for her, not just with her; Yumi shared every single moment alongside Sachiko, every tear shaded, every gasp of pain, every hard breath taken; she never was alone in the darkness, she never “walk” alone this new path God put upon her shoulders. Yumi was always there, and will be always there for her.

Something bad had to happen to Sachiko for her to be granted her wish; a lifetime with the person she truly loved and cared since the moment they met. Yumi became an Ogasawara since when they met in front of the Holy Mary statue; so they’re fated to share everything, therefore no one could deny them that happiness, one desire Sachiko had to pay a high price for it, worth it in any case.

I’m very happy to know that you’re capable of handle multiple situations where their love is tested. Thanks for reminding me why I love fan fiction so much.

By the way, you gave this section new life, thanks for that too.
Ice Silver Crystal chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
aw, man! you beat me to this! i was gonna use the same plotline for a marimite one lol.

in any case, i really liked it.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
through it's tragic and sad...i cant help but say it's sweet and beautiful too

p.s. you really hate Kashiwagi don ya?
fjlio7yikpilkuyrdfcvbnmkjlkhg chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Ah, so Kashiwagi was the driver then? How lucky for Sachiko, in a twisted way.

At first I thought you were going to put Sachiko in a full coma, and I was freaking out! Then I thought you were going to give her amnesia or something.

A parapalegic, huh? It was only from the waist down, right? Either way, I can not imagine Sachiko in a wheelchair.

Another great fic!
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Eep! This is definitely the "Season of Angst & Sadness." I can't wait for Spring!

I'm off to find some fluff until then.