Reviews for The Burning Tiger
Amber Pegasus chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
The suspense is killing me. Update real soon and it's great to have you back.
Anawey chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Please continue! I love this! Didn't you say there'd eventually be Zutara? Or is that another story I'm thinking of... Either way, I love it. Please don't stop the story.
ju97ju97 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
yay! i get cake! i put you on my alert list, so knew when you turned up again. Good to hear another chapter from you! I know the motivation is hard to get, but I tell you what, if you post a chapter, I'll review it! Motivation enough? You've stayed on my favorites list all this time, and you have an awesome story coming! seriously, all you need to do is post to make me happy!
lovedreamergrl chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
holymothefreakingosh! you update! I'm so happy X10

I would love to read more and find out what happens! so please do UPDATE!
Reincarnated chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
It's been almost a year since I've had the drive or the time to work on my story to. I owe someone an Iroh story still, and I'm working on my first Kataang piece (I've always been completely devoted to Zutara). It's hard to balance this kind of thing - don't feel any obligations. Your chapter was great, you deserve kudos for getting this far.

I really like the way you portray Mai - she's sharp, intelligent, and she makes me wonder what she's thinking even as I watch her behavior which is, by the way, impeccably well done.

Katara's feelings are interesting, I'd love to hear the rest of the story. I'm waiting for a high-strung revolution between Mai and Katara Oh that would be fantastic.

You did a great job on portraying the battle. When you first made references to Azula's madness, I thought you were referring to the show - and then I read on and I was pleased with you creativity.

Avatar IS a good show, but it was designed for ages 12-14, and even though it's material attracts an older group, a lot of it is a little cheesy. Don't feel bad about changing it, Avatar's so unique that so many different takes on the universe could be made and it would still resound true in the hearts of fans.

I'm really fond of Aang's devotion to Katara even as she struggles with her unrequited love. Her situation really is wrenching, I can't imagine a more painful experience than these.

I love hearing about the castle and the current state of affairs, the references to Ursa were thrilling. I have to comment on your vocabulary - "spires" was a very poignant word choice and your skill with this crops up delightfully throughout the story.

Occasionally I did notice some syntax problems where the writing doesn't flow as well as it could, there are some simple grammar mistakes as well, but nothing that could jepordize the overall quality and grippingness(?) of this story.

Very well done, I really like it.

If you are still looking for a beta reader I'd be happy to help, I've had a few years experience. You can message me if your interested, and if that's not working leave a message in the form of a review.

I really like this, and while you're "not proud of this chapter at all", I'd like to assert that this addition was true to the first bit, and it doesn't matter the distance between them.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Interesting...
Canine Cadaver chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
if i understand the symbolism correctly nice job. I hope you keep updating
Canine Cadaver chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
no not boatie. Thats really funny and very sokka like.
XxCoffee-and-CreamxX chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
This is a good story. I hope you write more soon! _

ss
Logomaniac chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
wow weird what happens next?
Amber Pegasus chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
I'd loved this story. I'd give it two thumbs up!
FaeBreeze chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
This is really interesting when are you going to update? Please do soon it sounds like it will turn out to be a really good story.
lovedreamergrl chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
oh please update! I love this story! Iv'e been looking for a story with a plot for this since forever.
Sumhope chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
give me my two gold stars :P

So im guessing the ice tiger represents Katara and the firey serpent is Zuko. He sent her away because he was trying to be noble and save her from himself.

At the begining of the chapter I totally thought the sickness was mai's doing, that she poisened him or something.

Anyways great job, keep em coming!
Anawey chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
Oh, update soon, please! Is Zuko going to be okay? I can't wait for more of this.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »